Today Only! Graphic Changes... Back to 1966

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Graphic Changes

Marc,
I know that you like graphics but the new additions are too much for me.
Bunnies OK but the trail of the rainbows is a bit disturbing.

Thoughts anyone

Is this continuous improvement or overkill?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
In life, one must try things and as you know - here the theme is EVOP. Just trying some stuff out...

The egg / mouse trail is gone. Too distracting, huh?

E

energy

Hey!!!!!

Where'd the egg trail go? I found out that if you move the mouse in rapid circles, the eggs never catch you :bonk: Of course, after a few minutes of that, you pitch sidewise on the floor because you're dizzy!:vfunny: :ko: :smokin:

CarolX

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
huh????????

What did I miss?

I'm on vacation this week, had a few minutes to catch up here.

I missed the bunnie/rainbow thingy....

But I like the rest!

CarolX

R

Randy Stewart

It was kinda nice:vfunny: I thought I was having flashbacks or something, reminded me of my college daze, I mean days :biglaugh:

E

energy

Re: huh????????

Originally posted by CarolX
What did I miss?
I missed the bunnie/rainbow thingy....
But I like the rest!
CarolX
Carol,

It was neat. Pulsating eggs, flashing Bunnies. When you moved the mouse across the screen it had a long comet tail comprised of eggs/bunnies. It gave some others a headache because they couldn't concentrate on that little black arrow we see every day. As one who enjoys a mutiltude of video games, I had no problem with it. It's probably an age thing!:biglaugh: :ko: :smokin:

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
If you would like, I'll put the graphics back up for a while so people can see them. But I agree that on a daily basis it's a bit much.

> Of course, after a few minutes of that, you pitch sidewise
> on the floor

You don't need mouse trails to do that....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D What foreign language proficiency would give the biggest edge to medical device regulatory affairs professionals in the world today or in future? Career and Occupation Discussions 6
D Today's the Day! Thank you all! ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
Marc When did you first use what we call E-Mail (aka email) today? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 17
insect warfare Windows XP support ends today (April 8, 2014) After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 2
Marc It's Sunday - 6 April 2014 - What's on your mind today? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 12
John Broomfield The PErfect ISO System Died Today... Imported Legacy Blogs 0
Marc About 1940 to today - TV - Sunday Morning Thoughts Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
D FDA Guidance on 'Latex-Free' Labeling Issued Today - March 2013 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 7
Crusader It's a Crusader day today! Covegratulations 6
AnaMariaVR2 Green buildings - Laying tomorrow's foundations today [article] Sustainability, Green Initiatives and Ecology 1
somashekar Today's Date is 12-12-12 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
S I voted today - 6 November 2012 (US Elections) Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 28
F The Most Comprehensive Technical File Educational Resource Available Today EU Medical Device Regulations 8
Randy Interesting lady I met today Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
K Saw this today.... Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
Crusader Shocking News in Registrar Audit Today Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
Jen Kirley My son leaves for the Air Force today Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 30
Ajit Basrur The 1,318-km Beijing?Shanghai High-Speed Railway opens today (Jun 30, 2011) World News 7
Marc Questions about the Internet circa 1994 on NBC's "The Today Show" After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 1
Michael Malis FDA to release proposed 510(k) improvements today US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
E I am so happy today, want to share with you Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
V Having quality in your resume in today's economy. Imported Legacy Blogs 3
SteelMaiden In today's headlines.... August 2010 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 15
somashekar Definition Is today (21 May, 2010) in week # 20 or 21 ? Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 1
Marc Today is Pi Day! 3.14 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 11
BradM Tragedy in Texas today - 18 Feb 2010 World News 2
SteelMaiden Today's word: Frisbeetarianism Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 9
Marc Geocities is closing today - RIP - 1995 to 2009 After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 1
J Today it's 'Leave The Office Early' Day Career and Occupation Discussions 2
Wes Bucey The rest of your life starts today! Career and Occupation Discussions 6
Chris Ford So it actually is Friday today... Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 9
Y Which version of ISO 9004 would you recommend to read today? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
BradM The family lost a little friend today Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 52
ScottK Make sure to read the en.Wikipedia home page today After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
A Guess who I met today! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 14
Jen Kirley I saw the coolest little book today. Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 30
B Spam on the new ISO9001:2008 being released today ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
Tom W What have you learned today...? Imported Legacy Blogs 1
ScottK Safari for Windows is out today. After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 9
H Carrying out an internal audit on HR/ Training today Internal Auditing 6
Q Make a Donation Today to Help Find a Family for this Child Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
Y Line Accumulations - Are line accumulations acceptable in today's market? Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
D Small Scale Manufacturing: How to stay competitive in today's global economy The Reading Room 0
I ITIL (the OGC's IT Infrastructure Library) Version 3 - Published Today Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 0
ScottK What? No one pointed out that today is the 60th birthday of ISO? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
J Received TS 16949 Certification Today! IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 19
L Mozilla Firefox 2.0 Final released today (Oct 24, 2006) After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 23
Crusader Bring your Pet to Work Day - Today! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
W What's the Future of QA in Today's World? Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 11
Crusader DVD Recorders - If you don't have one, get one today. I have 4! After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 22