Today Only! Graphic Changes... Back to 1966

K

Ken K

Man, am I glad someone else noticed the eggs floating around.

After having been a little under the weather with a head cold, I came in this morning and at 5am I visited the Cove. Now, being "under the influence" of cold medicine and watching those eggs fly around, it sort of blew my mind.

I enjoyed them so much I came back for another look and their gone! Talk about a letdown:eek:

Anyways, thanks for the memories Marc...1969 revisited.

There were bunnies too.............right?

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Today Only!

For Today ONLY... We return to 1966. Easter after inhaling...

You may have to Refresh your browser window to get the graphics to change.

By the way, what do you all think of the other recent changes? The box at the top with links and the new colours. Comments?

R

Randy Stewart

Hold on Energy here we go again!!!!!!! Yippppppeeeee. Here in MI we have these great million dollar electrical signs on our roadways that give us up to date info during your drive. They pass along such good info like "slower traffic keep right", "slow down during bad weather". But this morning it said to Click it or Ticket!!!! I didn't know I needed a seat belt on my office chair tooooooooooo!!!!
I like the updates Marc, looks good and easy to use. Now if I knew how or could change my screen name I wouldn't have that grumpy jar head on my case because his parents copied my name (even if he is older). Just kidding Randy!!!!! Honest it must be the color graphics :biglaugh:

Marc

Leader
A decorated Easter Egg is following your mouse!

As you've noticed, I've been making some changes to the site. Last night I was visiting the vBulletin site and saw these - a 'holiday' set and thought what the heck. Easter is a Christian holiday and I know to many folks around the world it's not a holiday. But, what the heck. I'm prone to celebrate any holiday, hedonist (the ethical doctrine that pleasure-seeking should be the primary goal of humans) that I am. In the following thread the changes are discussed. The board will be back to 'normal' tomorrow. It's kinda neat, but it is distracting unless, as energy says in the other thread, you're used to video games where there's always a lot going on. Admittedly the mouse trails are way too much for every day.....

A

Al Dyer

The graphic changes are great, as for the mouse trails********

My daughter was the last one on the computer last night and I spent 20 minutes in the windows control panel and mouse controller looking for a problem.

No big deal, I havn't been there for awhile and got to clean up a few other things.

Marc

Leader
As I said, today only for the Mouse Trail Easter Egg. A change in routine, eh?

A

Al Dyer

Marc,

Those eggs are going to put me into an epileptic fit! Should I take some more Zoloft or just go for the valium!:vfunny:

Sure was a change, I missed a good part of "Coach" on the tube this morning. :bigwave:

A

Atul Khandekar

Marc,
Please pardon my ignorance! I didn't at first realize they were eggs and obviously couln't make a connection with Easter.

Happy Easter All !

"...Time of chocolate bunnies, marshmallow chicks, and colored eggs (following the mouse!)..."

Top Bottom