Today Only! Graphic Changes... Back to 1966

R

Randy Stewart

See what I mean Marc about the grumpy Marine???? Can't you just vision Randy sitting there cussing at the bunnies & eggs???:biglaugh:

He's probably going over to the box of Peeps and pinching their little heads off!!!!!! (he may be wishing they were me when he reads this)

:biglaugh: :vfunny: :smokin: :D

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Unfortunately, it's not that fancy of a javascript to work it like a game, but it sounds like fun!

Chicken and egg recipes, anyone?

Randy

Super Moderator
I don't know about the Peeps thing, but I do bite the heads off of Gummy Bears and Animal Cookies:lick:

K

Ken K

Al, take two of each and call me in the morning...

or the afternoon...

or the evening...

or possibly next week? :D

SteelMaiden

Super Moderator
Trusted Information Resource
Randy,

Does that mean your favorite TV commercial is the Goldfish commercial? The wholesome snack that smiles back, until you bite their heads off.

D

db

Chickens and new looks

First of all, as a self-respecting former marine (Randy not me), I think he would bite the heads off, fire them up with a quad 50, and C-4 the remains!!:eek:

As for the new look, Marc....I just love the Maize and Blue! I would figure from Ohio, you would have used Maroon and White.

Go Blue!:bonk:

Marc

Leader
> I would figure from Ohio, you would have used Maroon and
> White.

There are plenty of maroons here in Ohio, all right! But they're hard to catch and grind up for pigment. :rolleyes:

L

Laura M

Fun with peeps

Originally posted by Randy
I don't know about the Peeps thing, but I do bite the heads off of Gummy Bears and Animal Cookies:lick:

If you really want to have fun with peeps - take 2 chicks, put a toothpick pointing outward, like a javelin, and put them in the microwave facing each other. This has become an Easter tradition at my house. PEEP jousting!

Betcha all try it!

Marc

Leader
Well, that was fun! Now - back to serious business... And a 'professional' interface... :thedeal:

R

Randy Stewart

PEEP jousting!
I have to try that one!!!! Kids will think dad has lost it again, but I do believe they'll come around.

How in the world did you come up with that?????

:biglaugh: :bigwave: :vfunny:

Top Bottom