Today Only! Graphic Changes... Back to 1966

SteelMaiden

Super Moderator
Trusted Information Resource
I'm sure glad that I found the Cove! I used to think that I was the only twisted quality manager in the universe, but now I've found a whole bunch of soul-mates. Now, on to the PEEP jousting- Pinky Peep is set to meet PEEP Yellow in the final round of the tournament!

K

Ken K

Don't forget to give your peeps a chance to protect themselves. Ritz crackers make excellent shields.

What exactly do you do with the last peep standing? Knight him/her? :D

L

Laura M

Saw it somewhere...

Originally posted by Randy Stewart
I have to try that one!!!! Kids will think dad has lost it again, but I do believe they'll come around.

How in the world did you come up with that?????

:biglaugh: :bigwave: :vfunny:

I wish I had come up with it myself. But reality is there was a bit on TV - and I actually think it was when CNN headline had nothing better to talk about - 5 or so years ago. A reporter had a "story" about PEEPS - what are they?...do they float?....interviews with people...do you eat them or just decorate with them...yada yada yada...and the finale was jousting! Just had to try it and the rest is history.

This years match will feature bunnies too!

Well - come on fess up....who's done it? (A word of advice....use a paper plate to make clean up much easier!)

E

energy

Three again.

Because of the passing of an ISO icon, some us may have missed the passing of three Hollywood legends:

Dudley Moore
Milton Berle
Billy Wilde

Think of the lives that these people have touched providing entertainment for millions. I'm not insensitive to the loss of an important person in the ISO arena, just trying to put it in some sort of perspective.

Working on Good Friday.

:rolleyes: :ko: :smokin:

CarolX

Trusted Information Resource
Re: Today Only!

Originally posted by Marc

By the way, what do you all think of the other recent changes? The box at the top with links and the new colours. Comments?

Marc,

I love the new look. Blue is my fav color anyway.
Keep up the good work!

CarolX

Top Bottom