Tool and Die Manufacturing Job Progress Tracking Tools / Spread Sheets

A

aussietool

Hi ,

Can one of you help me to with some sort of die/mould manufacturing tracking tools / spread sheets.

Would greately appreciate your support.

Regards

A

aussietool

Re: Tool and Die Manufacturing Tracking tools / spread Sheets

Hi Harry,

Thanks for the information and I appreciate your help. I am looking at some sort of management tool / sperad sheet to monitor the tool and die manufacturing progress or in other words how to track the progress of tool build.

Thanks for your help once again .
Regards

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader

How do you track jobs now?

A

aussietool

Hi Mark,

I do have some spread sheets, but I dont think they are doing the job. The spread sheet I have misses out on lot of key things like rough machining etc,

I thought if some one has something better, I can use them.

Thanks,

harry

Trusted Information Resource

Hi Mark,

I do have some spread sheets, but I dont think they are doing the job. The spread sheet I have misses out on lot of key things like rough machining etc, ..........................

Aren't these things covered by your product quality plan and/or inspection and test plan?

H

Hodgepodge

Hi Mark,

I do have some spread sheets, but I dont think they are doing the job. The spread sheet I have misses out on lot of key things like rough machining etc,

I thought if some one has something better, I can use them.

Thanks,

I don't have what you are looking for, but if you post the your spreadsheet and a description of what you are hoping to accomplish, I'll take a look at it. There are many here on the Cove that can help add new things.

Top Bottom