Top Level Business Flowchart Example

C

Chris May

Top Level Flowchart ???

Good Morning everyone,

Well, here in good ol' England, the sun is shining and the birdies are singing, not a cloud in the sky.

Anyway, has anyone got a top level business process flowchart they could share with me. You know the one that shows the interaction.

I have had a few attempts using visio and word etc. I know what I am trying to do but my "design" and layout.??....well I scrapped them.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Chris

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
There are a couple of GREAT ones in a thread here but I can't remember which thread it was that they are in.

If anyone remembers that thread on process mapping where - heck, was it Eileen who posted the "XYZ Corporation - Business Process Cycle" map. I use it as an illustration to all my clients on how a good high level map should look. There was another one in the thread titled "Commercial Process" - another good one.

If anyone remembers the thread those process maps were in, please give a hand here.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
The difference (in my opinion there is essentially none) has been discussed before in a thread as well. The distinction is symantics as both are linear flows. That said, I hope I can find that thread.

Attachments

• business.pdf
    608.8 KB · Views: 848
Top Bottom