Top Management Commitment - The Tyco Investigation

J

Jim Biz

Well I for one Agree - it's surley not a game I'd like to play tho...

Last report - Mr K is "Out on $10 Million CASH bond" (supplied by his wife)

News reported that the officials are now investigating to see if the 10 mil was any part of the "money/dealings" jumble.

I

IceZebra

If only....

Jim,

I was just reading up on this fiasco and it's actually Mr. K's <b>ex</b>-wife that put up his bail.

I wish my ex was that nice (putting money in my pocket instead of constantly taking it out). But I digress...

T

tarheel

Tyco Tumble

And this is the guy that 2 years ago was profiled in Industry Week as a God. Goes to show that short term profits are heralded more than long term stability. The sad part is he will never see a day in jail.
:mad:

R

Randy Stewart

I'm having a difficult time just getting past the ice sculpture!!! I find it difficult to spend over $20 on a birthday cake.

D

db

Are we no different?

I became a cop to take bribes; no one offered any! I attended Lead Auditor training, so I could audit and take bribes; no one offered any! I became a consultant because I was unqualified/not competent to do anything else!:bonk:

T

tarheel

Re: Are we no different?

db said:

I became a consultant because I was unqualified/not competent to do anything else!:bonk:

My God! An honest consultant. Or is this just some mind game? I would be insulted if no one offered a bribe.
:eek:

Top Bottom