Tosebo Pictures

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
As most of you know, I have quite a few Tosebo pictures from folks stored. Unfortunately, they are on a computer here at home (the server you are on now is my 'business' server which I lease from Verio) which I used to keep stuff like that and either the motherboard or the power supply fried last night. The files are safe - the drive was backed up AND I do not believe the drive its self is a problem. My biggest immediate problem is I'm all Macintosh other than that one windows peecee and without a peecee I cannot access the drive or any of the other 4 in and attached to the peecee. I have 5 'useless' drives sitting here... :(

It will be a week to 2 weeks before I again put a computer online here as I want to weigh my options. It was an old computer - not a big deal - but now I have to decide what to do. I want to go the cheapest route because it's not an 'important' computer per se. That will still be several hundred bucks. But - I'm also considering building one to run the house media system. The old computer was OK for audio, but I'm considering video control and output something like a Tivo in which case I'm looking at a thousand plus. I'm a cheapskate so the decision isn't easy.

I'll have something up within a week or two and I'll let you know when I have a computer back online - This is just a brief warning that http://CheechWiz.com/Tosebo/ will not be available for a short period.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Excel report with pictures Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 5
S Manufacturing Work Instruction examples that include process pictures Manufacturing and Related Processes 3
J Uncontrolled Pictures of Packaging Posted on Walls ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 12
B Relationship Pictures Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 10
Randy Getting Red X 's in a box instead of pictures - I need some information.... After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 10
Scott Catron Pictures of the May 20, 2012 Eclipse Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
Q Please recommend NCR / CAPA Software capable of embedding pictures Nonconformance and Corrective Action 12
D Mac Users - Downloading pictures from my digital camera to iPhoto After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 8
O PPAP Presentation - Urgent need for "selling pictures" APQP and PPAP 1
Marc My Cousin Jonny's Art Web Site - Camp Ernst Pictures Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
N Marketing Material with Pictures that were Updated ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
Ajit Basrur Checking in on Saturn - Good pictures ! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
D Facebook - No one can open my pictures After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 3
C 5S Pictures with Seiri, Seiton, Seiso, Seiketsu and Shitsuke in Japanese Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
N Printer Calibration Requirements - Documents and Pictures (Print Shop) Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 11
M Measuring a tap hook angle - ANY illustrations/pictures for the correct method? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
B Some Funny Pictures Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 9
D Displaying pictures on the Web Form After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 5
D Digital Camera Problems - Taking sports pictures in low light After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 5
L Safety Problems Pictures Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 5
apestate Project pictures: Surface plate with fasteners installed. Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 8
A Pictures - Nice to see the new visuals Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
Top Bottom