SBS - The Best Value in QMS software

Touch Screen Capable Software suggestions for SPC (Statistical Process Control)

T

troelsi

Hello

At the company where I work we are currently using SPC-IV by quality america. But that particular piece of software requires a keyboard to operate it.
I am interested in some simple software that can be operated by the use of a touch-screen, which also allows operators to enter comments when appropriate. The software should also be able to read data from a weighing unit connected via a com-port or something similar.
The reason for this is that the work enviroment is very dusty and the space around the conveyer-belt is sparce, so a keyboard is not a very practical sollution.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Staff member
Admin
I'm going to give this one last bump. If anyone can help with this, it will be very much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Stijloor

Staff member
Super Moderator
Hello

At the company where I work we are currently using SPC-IV by quality america. But that particular piece of software requires a keyboard to operate it.
I am interested in some simple software that can be operated by the use of a touch-screen, which also allows operators to enter comments when appropriate. The software should also be able to read data from a weighing unit connected via a com-port or something similar.
The reason for this is that the work enviroment is very dusty and the space around the conveyer-belt is sparce, so a keyboard is not a very practical sollution.

Any suggestions?

Thank you
While Googling, I found this. I am not a hardware/software guy, but it may put you in the right direction.

NOTE: I have no association with this this company.

Proud Liberal

Quite Involved in Discussions
InfinityQS has software that isn't just touch sensitive, it is (IMHO) the strongest software available in that it expands SPC from Statisitical Part Control to Statistical Process Control. (I have no ties to this company) I switched years ago from Quality America.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R ESD issue with capacitive touch screen IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 6
B IEC 61010, Touch currents related to burns at higher frequencies (cl. 6.3, A.3) Other Medical Device Related Standards 0
B Accessible parts per 8.4.2 b) - Touch currents in combination with MOOP or MOPP? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 3
Marco Bernardi Plane measurement with a 3D touch machine like a CMM. Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 3
Marco Bernardi Diameters measurement with 3D touch machine like a CMM Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 4
A IEC 60601-1 Impact test on glass touch controller IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
A Touch current in single fault conditions test and earth leakage current in normal conditions test, are they really different tests? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 9
M Touch Protected Plugs used for Peripheral Nerve Stimulation IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 1
C Touch Current for Exposed Charging Contacts on Bodyworn Medical Device IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
Hershal Now for a touch of lunacy Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
A IEC 60601-1 SIP/SIO Isolation and Touch current requirements IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 1
R IEC 60601-2-49 - Touch Current (Enclosure Leakage Current) requirements IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
M Zeiss U-Soft versus Uni-Touch CMM Software Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 7
Wes Bucey Touch Pad on Laptop - Make Me Smart After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 6
M California Proposition 65 Compliant (no more than 600 ppm touch area) IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 5
W Touch Current Measurement and Limits of 42.4V peak or 60Vdc IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 4
R Should we scrape off the enamel when measure the touch current? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
J Power switch requirement and on/off touch panel marking IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 3
E Are Adapter Plugs Tested for Touch Current IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 3
W 'Touch Current' test - Seeking clarity about clause 8.7.4.6 IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 4
Marc An iMac "Touch" in the future? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 2
R Starrett AV612 (combo vision and touch probe) Galileo Instrument Software Validation General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
9 Another Touch on Management Commitment - Open Corrective Actions Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 6
Sidney Vianna Microsoft Surface techno gadget - Multi-Touch Table After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 3
C APQP Craftsmanship requirements - What customers see, touch, hear, smell, & how used APQP and PPAP 5
F Operator Instructions and Lot Control - Touch Screens? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
K Screen printing ink and machine selection_ Need help Manufacturing and Related Processes 6
B What regulates DICOM Viewer? Wat are the mandatory info that shall be displayed on the screen? Other Medical Device Related Standards 1
Marc Informational Apple Tells App Developers To Disclose Or Remove Screen Recording Code World News 0
T Screen Supports for Use in an Operating Room and IEC 60601 IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 3
J Screen Print Longevity Test Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
K Laptop Screen Flickers After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 5
S Computer Screen Video Capture and Recording Software with Audio After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 5
A Top Brand Flat Screen LCD & Plasma TVs - California Ban After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 2
N MasterControl Document Control Software Screen Shots wanted Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 1
M Classification of a disposable Screen Pointer for use by surgeons on monitors? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 5
R LCD-TFT screen with player for publicity film - Commercial device CE Marking CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 1
Marc Forum User Name - Choosing a forum User Name (aka 'handle' or 'screen name') Elsmar Cove Forum ToS and Forum Policies 0
Marc Screen Capture Programs After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 4
Marc Glossy Screen Pros and Cons After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 5
Marc Size of Portable Computer Screen for Travel and Why? Travel - Hotels, Motels, Planes and Trains 19
P Appearance Approval Report (AAR) Difficulties - Decorative Graphics Screen Printing APQP and PPAP 12
Marc Plasma Screen TVs Use 4 Times the Energy CRT TVs Do After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 10
Crusader Big Screen TVs 4 Us After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 5
Marc FMEA for Silk Screen Printing FMEA and Control Plans 3
M MSA Study Type 1 not capable. We are at the limit. And manufacturing wants to continue producing. Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 7
O Clarifying FDA definition of "finished device" and “capable of functioning” 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
A Brief Explanation - Control, Capable and Stable Process Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 2
Q Please recommend NCR / CAPA Software capable of embedding pictures Nonconformance and Corrective Action 12
C Process Control Chart - Capable, but not stable question Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 5