Toyota Firewall Process - TPS - Does anyone know what this is? Details?

B

Bill Ryan - 2007

Muleskinner said:
Bill, could this have something to do with some sort of software program (firewalled ?) that ties suppliers into Toyota's A3 "Supply Chain Problem Solving" Quick CAR A3 (Quick Corrective Action Reporting) system?

Just a thought.
It very well could be. I am just not aware of, nor have I heard of, the term until posted here. Our two customers (Tier 1s) have not mentioned it at all.

D

Don Palmer

Bill Ryan said:
It very well could be. I am just not aware of, nor have I heard of, the term until posted here. Our two customers (Tier 1s) have not mentioned it at all.
Well, maybe ColinJ will further define this, and clue us in on it since he started the thread.

W

wanamir

Toyota Firewall Tool

This Firewall tools also known as QA Matrix (QAM) one of Toyota approach. Apparently this approach to ensure there's no defect product delivered out to customer by doing station by station filter. Every station will filter the defect and from that we can evaluate the checkpoint or station efficiency until at the end (green level).
Red - "Station with no detection"
Yellow - "Station with no 100% coverage"
Green - "Station with 100% coverage"

Currently my company is still in-progress of implementing the tools upon our customer, Blaupunkt(BOSCH) requirement for their product.

Top Bottom