Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

Toyota FMDS (Floor Management Developmental System)

bpillar

Starting to get Involved
:truce:
Hello guys.
I'm not sure this is the right forum area, I'm just trying to find information about a Toyota system called Floor Management Developmental System.

Can someone address me on the right forum or where I can catch more detailed info on that system?

Thanks a lot in advance for help.

:thanx::D

Stijloor

Staff member
Super Moderator
Re: Toyota FMDS (Floor Management Developmental System) - Need more Information

Any Toyota suppliers who can help with this?

Thank you!!

Stijloor.

Celtic Warrior

Involved In Discussions

Hi
Did some work on this a long time ago following some guidance from a Toyota plant.
As far0 as I remember this was simply visualising KPI's at the production floor. All KPI's were shown and discussed with team members in regular scheduled meetings to encourage participation and orientation toward goal achievement.
Didn't have any examples left but found this with a a little searching

CW

Attachments

bpillar

Starting to get Involved

Hi
Did some work on this a long time ago following some guidance from a Toyota plant.
As far0 as I remember this was simply visualising KPI's at the production floor. All KPI's were shown and discussed with team members in regular scheduled meetings to encourage participation and orientation toward goal achievement.
Didn't have any examples left but found this with a a little searching

CW
Thanks. :agree1:

Marc

Captain Nice
Staff member
Admin

I have no idea if this is true, but I just received this:

email said:
The following message was sent to you via the The Elsmar Cove Forum Contact Marc form by Mituhiro Shiota ( mailto:fmds@hm.aitai.ne.jp ).

--------------------------------

I'm realy oliginator of FMDS in TOYOTA Floor Management development syatem in 2003, when I was working in HRD of TOYOTA Motor Corporation.
So I have a documentations from first virsion of FMDS through final.
Also I have the trademark registration righ of FMDS in Japan.
If you want know more information on FMDS, please let's me know.
And if you use the word FMDS in Japan You muat contact me.

Hello, I'm new to this forum

FMDS is much deeper than showing and analyzing the KPI on the board / shopfloor or genba.
I've just received some of the training from Indonesia, Mr. Takashi Nomoto and also one of the FMDS masters

The main concept is how we can build team member, team leader, group leader, and also supervisors in order to achieve the KPI.
Therefore the main point is how we can educate people in our company in order to follow the main KPI.

Main KPI should be deployed to all members and it is maintained and controlled regularly
Also it talks about how we can control abnormality occur in our shopfloor, the importance of quick response and quick communication

I have the training materials in Bahasa, therefore I will try to translate it

Cheers :)

Top Bottom