Tracking Calibration and Qualification in an MS Excel Spreadsheet

A

adel.zakarya

Hello every one ! :bigwave:
it's my first topic here and i hope to get much more experience from here.
I work as a qc analyst in the field of pharmaceuticals and I've an imagination for an excel sheet for the calibration and qualifications of the lab instruments.
I started an excel sheet but i'm not an experienced user with excel so i need help to improve this template which will help me and others of course.
thanks in advance ! :thanx:

Attachments

• calibration.xlsx
    9.8 KB · Views: 2,394
A

adel.zakarya

Re: required calibration and qualification excel sheet

I wanted detailed and simple to use excel sheet
so that i inserted instrument, its code, calibration or qualification date, and the due date of calibration or qualification
so that with an overview of the column of the month we can simply identify the instruments to be calibrated or whatever.

I'm waiting to hear your ideas and i hope for improved template as I said before that i'm not experienced with excel at all :(

Ninja

Looking for Reality
Trusted Information Resource

We moved quickly from a spreadsheet to a database for ease of use.
I would suggest the same for anyone.

MSAccess and Rapid deployment dbases like Filemaker are pretty easy to move into...
:2cents:

A

adel.zakarya

I think this template is very complicated for what I wanted

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin

I wanted detailed and simple to use excel sheet
so that i inserted instrument, its code, calibration or qualification date, and the due date of calibration or qualification
so that with an overview of the column of the month we can simply identify the instruments to be calibrated or whatever.

I'm waiting to hear your ideas and i hope for improved template as I said before that i'm not experienced with excel at all :(
For work in pharmaceuticals you may need more than these minimum data points. Do you see the Post Attachments List in the green button in the header? I did a search for "calibration" and came up with this list, which includes the discussion threads they were attached within. Some various tools have been shared in this thread.

Top Bottom