Training in or close to Toronto - Root Cause Analysis, Value Stream Mapping, SPC

T

tahashamim

Dear all,

I am interested to get professional training in the following areas,

1- Root-cause analysis,
2- Value Stream Mapping or Business Process Mapping,
3- Advanced SPC (if possible)

Can any of you please guide me where should I go to attend a course or two to get a good training. Since I will be paying from my own pocket, I really want to make sure that I pay to the right training organization. I do not have a luxury of company sponsoring me...

Best Regards,
Taha.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S ISO 13485 certification training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
S AS9120 - New Internal Auditor Training requirement? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 11
M English Language training on MHLW MO169? Japan Medical Device Regulations 1
M On-demand EU MDR Compliance toolkit with online training courses, templates & document management system Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 0
Sam.F Question about training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 17
Q Onboarding and Training Checklist Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 5
G Any training material on the 1-10-100 rule? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
Sam.F Anyone knows velocity 360 training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 11
Q Safety Training Program Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 8
R ISO 17025 Lead Assessor Training ISO 17025 related Discussions 0
A New to QMS and regulatory... advice on training/certification? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
T Counterfeit parts training AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
Anerol C FMEA workshop training South of Texas FMEA and Control Plans 0
Anerol C FMEA Training for South Texas Service Industry Specific Topics 0
N What quality training do you suggest? Manufacturing and Related Processes 14
Q Lead Auditor Training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 31
S Training in D&D for engineers with no medical device experience Design and Development of Products and Processes 8
CPhelan Optimizing Training Review Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
Q Documenting Effectiveness of Training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 14
J Old procedure review and training requirements Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 9
P Have you purchased training materials from the 13485store.com? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 0
Q Training For Temps Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
S Training for PRRC (person responsible for regulatory compliance) EU Medical Device Regulations 3
T IAQG Approved Training Providers vs. Probitas Authentication Approved Training Providers AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
C Training for Manufacturing Nonconformances and CAPS with focus on the wording Nonconformance and Corrective Action 4
H Product Safety & Conformity Representative (PSCR) Training Company IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 0
Q ISO Training Providers to fix careless workers? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 19
Q Training Machinists on Company Processes Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 6
R Using Scrapped NC items for training Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 15
D IATF 16949 Clause 7.2.2 - On the job training IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
D Training for ISO 17025 ISO 17025 related Discussions 2
Q Documented Evidence of Training ISO 13485: 2016 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 46
Q Training vs competence ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 15
Crusader ASQ AS9100 Lead Auditor Training Career and Occupation Discussions 27
Anerol C On line training for REACH, RoHS, Halogen RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 1
M Clinical evaluation report training EU Medical Device Regulations 3
E AS9146 FOD Training AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 0
Cats Clause ISO 9001:2015 7.1.5 Monitoring and measuring resources: Application to training providers ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
L How to find a good 510(k) submission training? Other US Medical Device Regulations 2
L How to find a good online CFDA submission training? China Medical Device Regulations 5
Sidney Vianna IAQG News New IAQG Resources - AS9104-3 Requirements for Aerospace Auditor Competency & Training Courses AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
S Lean Six Sigma Online Training Six Sigma 1
M RM 13006 Training Syllabus AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
Sonja D AIAG VDA PFMEA and Control Plan training FMEA and Control Plans 9
S Transition training for Internal Auditor from ISO 9001: 2008 to the ISO 9001:2015 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
J Training on the importance of Document Control Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
M Do employee training records need to be controlled documents? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
BeaBea QMS/ Training Management Software Service Industry Specific Topics 4
N ISO 22716 - GMP Training for GMP trainer Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 2
T Training Records - assembly line staff ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 20