Training Internal Auditors on TS16949:2000

Stuart McDonald

Registered
:) As a small 3rd Tier supplier (employing 70), I'm looking at Training our experienced QS9000 Internal Audit Team to TS16949:2000 requirements. The Competency i have set is 4 QS9000 audits and 1 supervised TS Audit to be achieved before unsupervised Audits are allowed. Has anyone else approached it from this direction and if so, does anyone have a training plan/package availble i can use as a guideline

Many Thanks in advance
Stuart :)

S

Sam

Stuart McDonald said:
:) As a small 3rd Tier supplier (employing 70), I'm looking at Training our experienced QS9000 Internal Audit Team to TS16949:2000 requirements. The Competency i have set is 4 QS9000 audits and 1 supervised TS Audit to be achieved before unsupervised Audits are allowed. Has anyone else approached it from this direction and if so, does anyone have a training plan/package availble i can use as a guideline

Many Thanks in advance
Stuart :)

Before you start I suggest you review the 'customer specific requirements" pertaining to internal auditors. Specifically Ford & GM.

T

Tom W

Customer Specific Requirements

Where could I get copies of the customer specific requirements? I am a heat treater that does not do direct work for any of the big three but for a lot of their suppliers and their suppliers and their (well you get the idea), and trying to get OUR customers to share the big three info with us is a headache. I tried the Ford Website but do not have access to their documents pages.

Any suggestions?

Semper Fi Sam!

Manoj Mathur

Quite Involved in Discussions
Not only Ford, but GM and DC requirements are also found on IAOB site. Besides this almost all automotive suppliers mention their requirements on respective sites. such as Mitsubishi, Visteon etc.

T

tomvehoski

The IAOB site used to link you to the Ford supplier site, for which you needed a password. It is now open for everyone at IAOB.

Top Bottom