Training Internal Auditors on TS16949:2000

:) As a small 3rd Tier supplier (employing 70), I'm looking at Training our experienced QS9000 Internal Audit Team to TS16949:2000 requirements. The Competency i have set is 4 QS9000 audits and 1 supervised TS Audit to be achieved before unsupervised Audits are allowed. Has anyone else approached it from this direction and if so, does anyone have a training plan/package availble i can use as a guideline

Many Thanks in advance
Stuart :)

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Stuart McDonald said:
:) As a small 3rd Tier supplier (employing 70), I'm looking at Training our experienced QS9000 Internal Audit Team to TS16949:2000 requirements. The Competency i have set is 4 QS9000 audits and 1 supervised TS Audit to be achieved before unsupervised Audits are allowed. Has anyone else approached it from this direction and if so, does anyone have a training plan/package availble i can use as a guideline

Many Thanks in advance
Stuart :)
Before you start I suggest you review the 'customer specific requirements" pertaining to internal auditors. Specifically Ford & GM.

Tom W

Living the Dream...
Customer Specific Requirements

Where could I get copies of the customer specific requirements? I am a heat treater that does not do direct work for any of the big three but for a lot of their suppliers and their suppliers and their (well you get the idea), and trying to get OUR customers to share the big three info with us is a headache. I tried the Ford Website but do not have access to their documents pages.

Any suggestions?

Semper Fi Sam!

Manoj Mathur

Quite Involved in Discussions
Not only Ford, but GM and DC requirements are also found on IAOB site. Besides this almost all automotive suppliers mention their requirements on respective sites. such as Mitsubishi, Visteon etc.

T

tomvehoski

The IAOB site used to link you to the Ford supplier site, for which you needed a password. It is now open for everyone at IAOB.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Is formal training required for Internal Auditors? Internal Auditing 7
S Training Requirements for ISO 9001 Internal Auditors Internal Auditing 6
E Training Our Internal Auditors on the Core Tools Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 10
Howard Atkins Are we Training Internal Auditors Correctly Internal Auditing 22
J The 5 Core Tools Training for Internal Auditors IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 16
I Can MR train Internal Auditors & any Training required for such a 'Trainer'? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 8
B Internal Audit Training Material to Train Internal Auditors for ISO9001:2000 Internal Auditing 28
J Core Tools Training Evidence for Internal Auditors Internal Auditing 16
W AIR5493, AIR5359, AAQG Training requirements for AS9100 internal auditors AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
howste AS9100 internal auditors - Accredited training required? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
I Training our Internal Auditors - How can I tell what I 'may be' missing? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 12
B In house Internal auditor training - Need of a method of training more Auditors Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 6
S Qualifying TS2 Internal Auditors & Refresher Training Internal Auditing 3
K Internal Auditor Training - Who is Allowed to Train Internal Auditors? Internal Auditing 28
M Fun Quality Stuff - Creating a training plan for new internal auditors Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 28
T Internal Auditor training - Qualifications needed to train internal auditors? Internal Auditing 13
A Internal Auditor Training - Who can train other internal auditors in the company? Internal Auditing 17
U QS 9000 Audit - Trainer of internal auditors not having formal training QS-9000 - American Automotive Manufacturers Standard 6
C Internal Quality Auditors Training Requirements General Auditing Discussions 26
G Training of Internal Quality Auditors - Over all the aspects of ISO10011 Parts 1 & 2? General Auditing Discussions 3
S ISO 13485 Lead Auditor - Debate between our Quality Team and Regulatory Auditor - Internal Auditor Training ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 17
D ISO 9001:2015 Internal Audit Training Advice Internal Auditing 10
C Recommendations for UK-based ISO 13485 internal auditor training ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
J Your opinion on the better training org for IATF16949 Internal auditor and Lead Auditor IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
A Who champions your internal manufacturing training? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 7
Q Internal Auditor Training requirements for ISO 14001:2015 ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 5
E Informational I would like to get some Internal Auditor Training Internal Auditing 31
Q AS 9100D internal auditor training requirements Internal Auditing 16
E Online training for an internal auditor to AS9120B AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
D IATF 16949 - Internal Auditor Training/Certification Requirements Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
Q How to Evaluate Internal Resources for Training ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
Casana 2nd Party and Internal Auditor Qualifications & Training IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 13
A Suggestions of Videos for Internal QUALITY Training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
B Competency of Trainer for Internal Auditor Training (IATF 16949) IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 11
C ISO 13485:2016 - Internal Auditor Training vs. Lead Auditor Training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
J Dinged on Internal Audits for supervising an auditor I was training Internal Auditing 10
V Internal Auditor Training Documents and PPT Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
V Internal Auditor Training Documents and PPT Internal Auditing 3
M ISO 13485 Audit Questions - Internal Auditor Training and other Requirements ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 10
M Questions about AS9100 Internal Auditor Training AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 14
P Internal Auditor Training - Audit exercises Internal Auditing 5
bgoers PFMEA, Internal Auditing, Corrective Action Training In Native Language (China) Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
D Training Material for Internal Auditor Requirements Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
U TS16949 Internal Auditor Training - Is On-line training OK? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
S TS 16949:2009 Specific Internal Auditor Training Requirements Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
T ISO 9001 Internal Auditing Auditor Training in Amsterdam Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
S Does anyone have any pointers on TS 16949 Internal Auditor Training IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
S How to spice up the Internal Auditor Training IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
Q AS9100 Quiz Questions for Internal Training AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
N Internal Audit of the Training System - Corrective Action Necessary? Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 16