Training Modules for Quality Assurance for Staff Skill Enhancement

K

KidPaddy

Hello :bigwave: :)

i will be giving an orientation to qa staff for skill enhancement, can anyone help me add to my presentation, anybody with training modules for these :
1. 7 qc tools
2. basic metrology
3. any tips for visual and dimensional inspections

thanks in advance :thanks: :thanx:

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: Training modules for Quality Assurance

Hello :bigwave: :)

i will be giving an orientation to qa staff for skill enhancement, can anyone help me add to my presentation, anybody with training modules for these :
1. 7 qc tools
2. basic metrology
3. any tips for visual and dimensional inspections

thanks in advance :thanks: :thanx:

Hello KidPaddy,

Have you searched the various threads, posts and attachments here? There's a lot of good information available. Look at this for example.

Stijloor.

K

KidPaddy

yes i have search other threads, but obviously not good in searching,
many thanks Stiljoor :agree1: :thanks:

K

KidPaddy

oopppssss can't access it Stiljoor, the attachment you gave me is on the restricted directory i guess. i'm just a registered visitor as of now.
well anyways a lot of thanks again :thanx:

S

sridharafep

i too noticed the same.....message

Forum Permissions Error Message: Although you appear to be 'Logged In' - and thus you have gone through the Registration Process, you do not have permission to access this page, attachment, forum or function. The problem is probably due to one of the following reasons:
If you just registered or recently registered, did you receive and reply to the Registration Verification / Activation E-Mail the software sent you? Did you even get the Verification E-Mail? Many people register and enter their e-mail address incorrectly, do not respond to the Verification E-mail or do not get the Verification E-mail.

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Sorry guys ..... this section is open only to contributors.

While all of the forum is open to everybody, only this section is open to Contributors who have contributed to the cove by subscriptions.

The Elsmar Cove Forums are supported in part by advertisements, however $ Contributions / Donations help fill the gap. Your help is appreciated!

$ Contributors get access to additional files in the '$ Contributor's Forum'.

US$ 25 for 1 Year -- US$ 18.00 for 6 Months -- US$ 10 for 2 Months

Refer to http://elsmar.com/subscribe.html for more details.

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: Training modules for Quality Assurance

Hello KidPaddy,

Have you searched the various threads, posts and attachments here? There's a lot of good information available. Look at this for example.

Stijloor.

Oops!

I should have told you this. That's for contributors/subscribers only. Very sorry! :eek: Consider joining or contributing though....

Stijloor.

Top Bottom