Training Needs

Raffy

Quite Involved in Discussions
In the new standard, Generating a Training Needs Analysis a requirement? Is there a way on how to document a training needs analysis (e.g. a report)? :confused:

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Raffy

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
M

M Greenaway

I think the requirement is to identify training needs, and was included in the 1994 standard - one method might be annual appraisal of staff through interview.

R

ralphsulser

Training Needs and plan- This is one way we identify training needs, and levels of competence. This is done in all departments and posted in each area as well.

Attachments

CarolX

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
doing the same

Raffy,

We do something similar to what Ralph does.

We use a training matrix indicating all the operations and who is trained in each area. Easy to maintain and gives a quick look at the status.

CarolX

Last edited:

Raffy

Quite Involved in Discussions
Training needs was been a part of the ISO9001:1994 standard, if i'm not mistaken. And now as the birth of the new standard, competence is now an issue to consider.

We also have the training matrix in which we do maintain, similar to the one that is posted here.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Raffy

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
qualprod Identification of Training Needs = People Performance? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
T Is the following flow for Training Needs Analysis correct? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 6
S SPC Gap Analysis for Operator Training Needs Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 6
D Training Needs and Training Plan Requirements ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
J Training 6.2.2 b - Training needs identified by Bi-Annual CPA appraisals Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 11
V Training Needs - Small workforce electricity generation/gas production Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
D What is the difference between training needs and training requirements ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
Chennaiite Operator Skill Evaluation Methodology, Training Needs Identification & Training Plan Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 2
B Training needs identified - Audit Finding - Training calender not followed ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
R Basic training needs for Final Inspection people Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
A Training needs assessment form wanted Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
I Skill Matrix Format as a Tool to Identify Training Needs Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
C Plotting identified Competencies, Education & Training Needs into the Training Plan Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
J Who exactly needs "ISO Training" in a company? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 8
M Training $ Costs - Training Needs Analysis - ISO 14001 Clause 4.4.2a ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 11
Marc Pirate Training Needs - Talk Like A Pirate Day - 2006 thru 2011 Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 84
S QMR Training question - The basic needs for a Management Representative Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 5
M How to Identify the Training Needs of Personnel - 6.2.2.2 Training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
D ISO9001:2000 - Training Needs and Requirements - Audit Nonconformance ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 17
C Training needs of employees - Consultant has idea of an employee evaluation form Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
Marc Evaluation of Training Needs - We Pirates Want a Training Day w/ Communication Skills Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 2
Marc Training Needs Analysis - A brief .ppt powerpoint file General Information Resources 2
C Training needs analysis - I'm looking for a template and/or ideas Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 6
T Training Needs Analysis (TNA) - Manufacturing Sector Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
C QMS and ISO 9001 Orientation training - How in depth this needs to be? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 17
B Training Needs Assessment including Orientation Training ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 25
Raffy How can I identify employee training needs? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
M We need to identify continuing training needs for external source training Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
Anonymous16-2 Labelling Training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
J Recommendations for online ISO 19011 training? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 6
J Looking for a training organization that can provide in house DFMEA training FMEA and Control Plans 4
A AS9100 Training - Where do I start? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 11
R What's the major difference between Green Belt and Black Belt in term of training and project Six Sigma 3
S ISO 13485 Lead Auditor - Debate between our Quality Team and Regulatory Auditor - Internal Auditor Training ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 17
I Where can I beg, steal (just kidding of course) or borrow good training material on the ISO 9001:2015 standard? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
JAMESH Building a "Lean" Job Shop Training Program Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 0
I Does training have to be written? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
I Root Cause Analysis as Training ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
Q Regulations for Medical Device Kit for Training Personnel? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
S Can we provide training plan as corrective action for IATF 16949 Non conformity? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 9
S IRCA Lead Auditor training and Exam tips Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
N ... and some have greatness thrust upon them - Training for novice QA manager ? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 6
C Looking for APQP Training recommendations preferably in the aerospace industry APQP and PPAP 2
B VDA 6.3 Qualification as Process Auditor training course and exam VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 0
L Hazardous Waste - Tips for creating standardized training Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 2
R ISO 13485 QMS Implementation Training ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
R How to keep track of employee read-only training ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 13
I "On the job training" as a response to how someone was trained? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 75
J Getting training either from ASQ or from SAI Global - ISO 9001 Lead Auditor training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
I Date of Quality Management System - Training Records ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 19