Training Presentation for ISO9001 /QS 9000

S

S. Roger

Hi Guys.
Does anyone know of any pre made training presentation for ISO/QS 9000 that I can use as a basis to come up with a presentation for a training program at our organization?? If so, please let me know or email it to me Thanks a lot in advance

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
I see this asked a lot but I don't know of any off hand. If you do find any, we'd appreciate your letting us know what you find.

Kevin Mader

One of THE Original Covers!
Staff member
Admin
I purchased a product for a client of mine for ISO9000, about a 20 minute video tape with a closing comprehension checklist. They use this to introduce new associates to their ISO/CE Quality System. I know that the producer has a product for QS9000 too. I just can't remember the name off hand, but I should be able to get it in a day or so.

I should mention that this organization does additional training beyond the video presentation, but uses the tape's information to build on key points. At least, that is how I structured their ISO Awareness Program.

Regards,

Kevin

Kevin Mader

One of THE Original Covers!
Staff member
Admin
I have been carrying this around in my head for almost a week.

The name of the group producing the video presentations is the Media Group. They may have a web site, but I didn't browse for one. I think I got a blind mailing to my work address (a post card) that I responded to.

Regards,

Kevin

A

AJPaton

Just browsing through, and noticed I have the same presentation Kevin spoke of.
Address for The Media Group, Inc. (I don't have the web site)
18 Blair Park Road, Suite 100
Williston, VT 05495
(802) 879-5403
Can't guarantee it's up-to-date.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Auditor Training Powerpoint Presentation for ISO9001:2000 General Auditing Discussions 12
L ISO 14644 Class 7 Clean Room Requirements Training Presentation Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
A Presentation on Training and Development Strategy on Skill Crisis wanted Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
E First Day Basic Quality Training Powerpoint Presentation or other materials wanted Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 6
A Control of Training Presentation Content Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
S SPC Presentation and Explanation Training Materials for Beginners Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
G Searching for Auditor Competence and Training .ppt presentation ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
A Sustainability 101 Training Ideas and Presentation Materials wanted Sustainability, Green Initiatives and Ecology 2
C Medical Device cGMP Training Powerpoint Presentation - Request 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 9
O AS9100 Training presentation wanted Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
E Preventive Action Training Presentation Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 4
S Critique Required on GR&R (Gage R&R) Training Presentation Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 12
S Awareness Training Presentation for 9001:2008 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
C Calibration Training Material - Powerpoint presentation with the calibration steps Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
M Non Conformance Training - Presentation for completing a non-conformance wanted Nonconformance and Corrective Action 4
P 5S Presentation for Internal Training needed Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 3
B EMS Awareness Training Presentation needed Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 5
K Corrective Action and Root Cause Training Presentation wanted Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 10
C Preparing a "What is ISO 9001" training presentation for hourly employees Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 17
L Understanding IS/TS 16949 - Employee Awareness Training .ppt powerpoint presentation Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 12
A Foreign Object Damage "FOD" Training presentation needed Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 19
A AS9102 Training - Does anyone have a good AS9102 training presentation AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
S In search of AS9100 Presentation for Internal Training AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 9
S QSR (Quality System Regulation) Overview Training powerpoint .ppt presentation ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 9
D Training Certificate - I need a form that is in an award type presentation Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
Z Layered Process Audit Training - Need Powerpoint Presentation to train LPA auditors Process Audits and Layered Process Audits 5
J 5 Whys powerpoint .ppt training presentation - Attached Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 42
M ISO9000 Training Presentation - Seeking introductory presentation on ISO9000 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
T Internal Auditor Training Presentation - ISO/TS 16949 - Seeking Information Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 10
optomist1 Training IMDS RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 1
Anonymous16-2 Labelling Training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
J Recommendations for online ISO 19011 training? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 6
J Looking for a training organization that can provide in house DFMEA training FMEA and Control Plans 4
A AS9100 Training - Where do I start? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 11
R What's the major difference between Green Belt and Black Belt in term of training and project Six Sigma 3
S ISO 13485 Lead Auditor - Debate between our Quality Team and Regulatory Auditor - Internal Auditor Training ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 17
I Where can I beg, steal (just kidding of course) or borrow good training material on the ISO 9001:2015 standard? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
JAMESH Building a "Lean" Job Shop Training Program Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 0
I Does training have to be written? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
I Root Cause Analysis as Training ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
Q Regulations for Medical Device Kit for Training Personnel? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
S Can we provide training plan as corrective action for IATF 16949 Non conformity? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 9
S IRCA Lead Auditor training and Exam tips Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
N ... and some have greatness thrust upon them - Training for novice QA manager ? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 6
C Looking for APQP Training recommendations preferably in the aerospace industry APQP and PPAP 2
B VDA 6.3 Qualification as Process Auditor training course and exam VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 0
L Hazardous Waste - Tips for creating standardized training Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 2
R ISO 13485 QMS Implementation Training ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
R How to keep track of employee read-only training ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 13
I "On the job training" as a response to how someone was trained? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 75