Training Qualification Matrix for ISO 9001:2015 Audit

I notice in internal Auditing, although we have a specific form for qualification matrix, every department use specific structure for Qualification matrix in our company! I wonder how structure of qualification matrix important for External-Auditor for ISO 9001:2015 is? I mean when one department use one type of form and other use another type, it is impotant for an Auditor? thank you

no I mean Qualification matrix which shows an individual’s capabilities and competence, which are working in one department

Eredhel

Quality Manager
Ah, gotcha. 9001 lets the organization choose how. If an auditor pushed back on that I'd be surprised. I might prefer something more standard but 9001 doesn't have that kind of requirement.

Marc

Captain Nice
Staff member
Admin
no I mean Qualification matrix which shows an individual’s capabilities and competence, which are working in one department
That is a Record if completed - A Training Record. Yes - Records are controlled "documents". The form its self is a "document", a form, and it has to be controlled.

Eredhel

Quality Manager
What is your question about control? Do you mean you don't know how to control it if different departments have different matrices?

Top Bottom