Training Tool in Excel Attached

S

Sushil Kumar

Dear Friends,
Happy New Year to All:applause:

I am enclosing the training tool in excel, you can use single information in multiple forms. This sheet will reduce your extra work.
I am uploading this sheet here as this is my own creature & second "Knowledge Sharing is Knowledge Gain" :agree1:

If you have any query, you can send me a mail. I will respond.

Sushil

Attachments

• Training_OK_PUB_OK_31.12.12.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 988
G

Gert Sorensen

Re: Training Tool in Excel

Thanks for sharing! At a quick glance it looks very nice, but more instructions on the use of the matrix would make even more interesting.

lmartin4164

Registered
Hello Sushil,

Any chance you could email me an unprotected file so I can adapt it to my company's departments?
I would really appreciate that.
Thank you!
Louis.

eldercare

Starting to get Involved
This is really nice can you provide the password for unprotect or email the unprotected version?

Thanks,

David:D

Q

QMSNovice

Thank you for posting this great tool! I was thinking that it might be good to add a printable report of the individual employee's training that could be signed by the trainer and stored in the training files to serve as the record of training for audit purposes. Either for each training incident per employee or a date-range report that could be run periodically.

Can you post or email me the workbook structure password so that a new sheet can be added?

S

Sushil Kumar

Dear Sir,
Good Morning,
I have uploaded unprotected workbook. Please share tool with me also after improvement.

Sushil.

Attachments

• Training_Shop Floor_06.02.13.zip
    987.9 KB · Views: 349
Q

QMSNovice

Thank you so much Sushil! I figured out another way I could make the workbook work - using the date filter on the History Card sheet one could printout a date range of training and have the employee and supervisor sign for each, thereby becoming the training record to file.

Top Bottom