Transition Matrix for ISO 9001:2015

P

Providence.17

I have been helping some companies with their transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 and ended up producing the attached matrix, I hope it may help some of you.
Very helpful. Thank you. By any chance would you have the same format for IATF 16949???? :)

I

ingefran

thanks to share this information with us....this is really useful when we are trying to use this new standars...thanks a lot¡¡

G

gitugitus

I have been helping some companies with their transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 and ended up producing the attached matrix, I hope it may help some of you.
Hi, Colin

Its a very useful information, thank you for share. We are currently in the transition period of 9001 and 14001. Although, couple of issues we are facing currently in order to prepare our self to achieve ISO 2015. If you don't mind, could you please share with us how and what are the things that we need to be done first for this process.
Some initial steps that we are doing currently are training for ISO 9001 and 14001 Foundation and Transition. Consultancy services and a gap analysis from certification body will be done afterward.

Please advice that we already in the right track and also some other requirements that we need to do.

Thank you for help

Kind regard

Colin

Quite Involved in Discussions
Hi, Colin

Its a very useful information, thank you for share. We are currently in the transition period of 9001 and 14001. Although, couple of issues we are facing currently in order to prepare our self to achieve ISO 2015. If you don't mind, could you please share with us how and what are the things that we need to be done first for this process.
Some initial steps that we are doing currently are training for ISO 9001 and 14001 Foundation and Transition. Consultancy services and a gap analysis from certification body will be done afterward.

Please advice that we already in the right track and also some other requirements that we need to do.

Thank you for help

Kind regard

It is difficult to be certain of the right steps to take without knowing more about the organisation and your existing system. However, you will see from my recommendations in the matrix that I am in favour of keeping a quality manual and the majority of the procedures (again it depends on what you already have) - so that would be my start point - get the documents switched over and then start raising awareness of the new requirements.

I hope it may help some of you.
Definitely. We are still in the transition process, and I put a similar matrix of my own (in Swedish, obviously) together. It is always nice to get a second opinion, and I am happy to see that our documents turned out to be very similar - as they should.

Thank you for sharing. :agree1: :agree:

Top Bottom