Traveler for vendor Calibration

Strange Juan

Starting to get Involved
Can anyone share your document which you send with your equipment when sending to an external calibration?


Involved In Discussions
Nothing. No need to, except admin. papers of course. We do not send equip to an external service provider who does not know it better than us.


Quite Involved in Discussions
A Purchase Order clearly stating the terms and conditions required for calibration - e.g. to a National Standard, manufacturer's specification or your own requirements (in which case, include a copy). What sort of equipment are you thinking of, and does it have "special" requirements? For example is it a micrometer, electrical multimeter, gyroscope, inclinometer......

Also - be sure to include the requirement to supply a suitable Certificate of Calibration stating uncertainties and accuracy as well as reference to the method used (laboratory procedure etc)
Top Bottom