SBS - The best value in QMS software

Trouble with a Mechanical Design Technical Verification Check List

Uriel Alejandro

Involved In Discussions
Hello everybody,

I have some trouble with a form, so I'll be glad to hear some opinions.

We are trying to set a unique template for a technical verification checklist for in Mechanical Design but is kind of hard because fields on checklists are very diferent for each customer (we design a lot of diferents things: tooling for aerospace, work stations, housings, etc).

So the idea it's to create a single "excel data base" where every diferent sheet its a customer-specific checklist. When a checklist it´s created or modified it will change of revisión. So my question it´s: is this correct? I mean, because it´s like multiple formats in a single excel file.

I attached a quick sample of the data base

Thank you in advance

Attachments

Last edited:
Elsmar Forum Sponsor

dsanabria

Quite Involved in Discussions
Hello everybody,

I have some trouble with a form, so I'll be glad to hear some opinions.

We are trying to set a unique template for a technical verification checklist for in Mechanical Design but is kind of hard because fields on checklists are very diferent for each customer (we design a lot of diferents things: tooling for aerospace, work stations, housings, etc).

So the idea it's to create a single "excel data base" where every diferent sheet its a customer-specific checklist. When a checklist it´s created or modified it will change of revisión. So my question it´s: is this correct? I mean, because it´s like multiple formats in a single excel file.

I attached a quick sample of the data base

Thank you in advance

What ever works for you is great. (hard to follow what you are trying to achieve without a better example so.... try looking into the "Free Files to see if someone has done something similar.

http://elsmar.com/pdf_files/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Trouble with Europa website - Internal Server Error (March 2019) EU Medical Device Regulations 5
A Process moved to new building - Now we are in trouble IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 8
Jim Wynne Has Anyone Had Trouble with IMDS 8.0? RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 17
D Having trouble with corrective action on external audit nonconformance Nonconformance and Corrective Action 8
N Controlling Records query that may cause some serious trouble for me ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
T Trouble Inputting a lot of Data into Minitab Using Minitab Software 5
M Microsoft Excel - Trouble with Auto-Entry of Dates Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 13
B Having trouble writing a directive (procedure) that points to the right place ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 15
Hami812 Predicting the outcome using high No Trouble Found Rate Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 4
Stijloor Charlotte, NC - Our Independence is in trouble... Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 17
U Questions that trouble me Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 6
L No Trouble Found (NTF) concept applied in Automotive Industry Nonconformance and Corrective Action 6
T Labeling Control and trouble with labelers not following procedure ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 11
Chennaiite Contents of a 'Past trouble' data base Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 5
M A Little Car Trouble :) The back wiper stopped working Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 12
P Small parts trouble Kanban - Problems with the common small/bulk parts Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 8
BradM The Legality of Business Documents - Is all the trouble worth it? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 15
Stijloor UAW-Chrysler contract ratification in trouble World News 0
M Trouble Shooting for Welding Process Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 1
R Purchasing Information - Trouble understanding what is meant by a), b),and c) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
I Bomb Scare at Copenhagen Airport & Trouble in PA Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 13
Y Goals and Objectives - I am having trouble defining new goals and objectives Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 9
B ISO16949: 2002: trouble with 7.6.3 point - Internal Laboratory IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
Gman2 QA responsible for production set-up records, trouble ahead? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
B Audit Teams - We have trouble keeping auditors General Auditing Discussions 11
M Request to Supplier for Corrective Action - Trouble with getting a response Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 10
S Mechanical Test Under FDA Freedom of Information Act Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 5
J Defining staff competence - Small mechanical workshop Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 20
M Device mounted at IV pole - what about mechanical stability testing? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
J Mechanical inspection techniques of close tolerance parts Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 4
B IEC 60601 - Creepage Distance - Relay that acts as a means of physical mechanical protection Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 0
J GLP accreditation for mechanical tests of medical device? Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 1
A Moving and positioning of patient - Mechanical hazard IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 18
shimonv Design input/output traceability for mechanical parts ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 13
R Essential Performance of Mechanical Device? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 6
X Heat Treat - Verifying mechanical properties on heat treated material per the ASTM Manufacturing and Related Processes 6
J Mechanical Press Machine Foundation Requirements and Recomendations Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
G Senior Project for BS Mechanical Engineering Student Career and Occupation Discussions 4
M Mechanical Testing for Orthopaedic Implants for CE Marking EU Medical Device Regulations 2
A Auditor's certificate for newly employed graduate? (Mechanical Engineer) Professional Certifications and Degrees 1
R Standard for Reliability/Performance Test on a Electro Mechanical Device IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 1
T Measurement of uncertainty for standard mechanical properties General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
alonFAI Mechanical Drawing Version Change Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 8
N Need Calibration Service for Mechanical Tester - Zwick Roell General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
D Contract Manufacturer & Mechanical Assembly Supplier Warranty Liability ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
J Mechanical Tubing Mill Tolerance Reference Manufacturing and Related Processes 5
S Mechanical/Electrical Forces Gage Calibration Methods Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 1
W Seeking a Freelance Mechanical Inspector - Source Inspection in Bangalore, India AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
S Medical Device Mechanical Test Method Validation Design and Development of Products and Processes 8
C Inexperienced Mechanical Inspectors and FAI's (First Article Inspection) Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1