SBS - The best value in QMS software

Trouble with Europa website - Internal Server Error (March 2019)

Mark Meer

Trusted Information Resource
Anyone else experiencing trouble with the ec.europa.eu website?

I've been trying to access the MEDDEV documents, but get a "Internal Server Error". It's been like this since last week.

Not sure how to report the issue, as the links on the website appear to be social media related (I don't use these), or specific to EU issues.
Anyone know of an IT contact where it'd be appropriate to report the issue?

MM.

UPDATE: nevermind, found this website support form.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration with a Mask on...
Staff member
Admin
I just tried the link you posted and it loads for me without a problem.

Mark Meer

Trusted Information Resource
Ah, it appears to be fixed now. (y)
Took nearly a week, but I suppose that's relatively quick for government agency! :p

Somewhat related, my inquiry through the Europa Web Team Contact Form (linked in the first post), did not seem effective. I was neither emailed a confirmation of receipt (despite the promise to do so when I submitted), nor given any notification the the issue was resolved. ...oh well, at least it's fixed now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Process moved to new building - Now we are in trouble IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 8
Jim Wynne Has Anyone Had Trouble with IMDS 8.0? RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 17
D Having trouble with corrective action on external audit nonconformance Nonconformance and Corrective Action 8
N Controlling Records query that may cause some serious trouble for me ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
Uriel Alejandro Trouble with a Mechanical Design Technical Verification Check List AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
T Trouble Inputting a lot of Data into Minitab Using Minitab Software 5
M Microsoft Excel - Trouble with Auto-Entry of Dates Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 13
B Having trouble writing a directive (procedure) that points to the right place ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 15
Hami812 Predicting the outcome using high No Trouble Found Rate Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 4
Stijloor Charlotte, NC - Our Independence is in trouble... Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 17
U Questions that trouble me Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 6
L No Trouble Found (NTF) concept applied in Automotive Industry Nonconformance and Corrective Action 6
T Labeling Control and trouble with labelers not following procedure ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 11
Chennaiite Contents of a 'Past trouble' data base Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 5
M A Little Car Trouble :) The back wiper stopped working Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 12
P Small parts trouble Kanban - Problems with the common small/bulk parts Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 8
BradM The Legality of Business Documents - Is all the trouble worth it? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 15
Stijloor UAW-Chrysler contract ratification in trouble World News 0
M Trouble Shooting for Welding Process Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 1
R Purchasing Information - Trouble understanding what is meant by a), b),and c) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
I Bomb Scare at Copenhagen Airport & Trouble in PA Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 13
Y Goals and Objectives - I am having trouble defining new goals and objectives Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 9
B ISO16949: 2002: trouble with 7.6.3 point - Internal Laboratory IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
Gman2 QA responsible for production set-up records, trouble ahead? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
B Audit Teams - We have trouble keeping auditors General Auditing Discussions 11
M Request to Supplier for Corrective Action - Trouble with getting a response Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 10
M EN Standard (ETSI EN 301 489-3 v1.6.1) is Harmonized but not on Europa List Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 3
U Is there any website out there that summarizes all relevant standards? Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 1
R MDR, Annex I, 23.1 Interpretation - IFU on the website EU Medical Device Regulations 5
dgrainger Informational EU medical device website change from 'Growth' to 'Health and Food Safety' (6/2020) Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
N Updating the website of the manufacturer EU Medical Device Regulations 1
Q Must product name be listed the same name in FURLS, UDI, GUDID and Company Website? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
Sidney Vianna IAQG News IAQG has a new website - December 2019 AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 0
A Contraindication Safety Statement in website - Radiotherapy equipment Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 1
D Are medical device companies required to document every change made to their website? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
Z Two Payment Identification Number (PIN) for the same order in DFUF website 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
I 2017/745 (MDR) - Instruction for use (IFU) - manufacturer's website EU Medical Device Regulations 15
M Informational USFDA Ethylene Oxide Sterilization for Medical Devices website Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
R Publication of user information in manufacturer website for medical devices Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
E EU MDR GSPR 23.1 information on website CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 2
Ed Panek Website to ask FDA for guidance in Medical Device Industry? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 3
J How to look up Failure Modes on FDA website FMEA and Control Plans 4
M Medical Device News EC – Commission reply to a Petition “For a Compensation Fund for PIP Breast Implants and CE” from the website change.org Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
Z Does a website needs to comply with Part 11? Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 6
M MDSAP Transition - Health Canada Website Notice on Apr 13 2018 Canada Medical Device Regulations 1
C Medical Device Website Change Control ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
W Website change documentation - Labeling and Audits ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
S Where to Find DEV and DFE numbers on FDA Website Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 3
R The on-line re-certification option on ASQ's website Professional Certifications and Degrees 5
Marc MDD Harmonized List of Standards Website Moved Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 1