Trying to locate a LEGIBLE MIL-STD-105E copy

Mikishots

Trusted Information Resource
Hello all,

I have had a good look through the related threads as well as in the .pdf library that is available on this forum, but to no avail: I am trying to locate a copy of the old MIL-STD-105E that is legible - all seem to be a .pdf of a scanned original and sections of the tables are impossible to read.

Has anyone ever seen a reproduced table that has distinguishable characters?

Appreciated, thanks!

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Mikishots

Trusted Information Resource
Yep - and this is a site that only shows the illegible copy. I have used it for otehrs, but this one was unfortunate.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Skooma Receiving Inspection - Boss trying to save money AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 7
M Error trying to Start a New Thread Elsmar Cove Forum Suggestions, Complaints, Problems and Bug Reports 2
N Student trying to apply Lean Six Sigma on a Construction project in my thesis Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 3
S Beginner trying to OEM a medical device - Branded Electric Acupuncture Pen EU Medical Device Regulations 3
K Trying to figure out what satisfies a few aspects of IEC 62304 IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 2
I Trying to explain some of the Management Review Inputs (AS9100D) Management Review Meetings and related Processes 10
S Trying to understand 7.2.1(d) of ISO 13485 - Medical Device User Training ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 8
M Help trying to explain accuracy procedure General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
A Supplier trying to avoid RMA's Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 11
K Auditors are trying to drive this business General Auditing Discussions 36
P Value Stream Mapping - Trying to do Value Stream Mapping of our Products Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 3
M Trying to take current documentation and put it into ISO forms Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
J Trying to determine whether a steel plate is bowed with a Faro Arm Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 8
B I'm trying to write detailed Customer Service Work Instructions Customer Complaints 10
A Trying to fit a GLM - Minitab 16 negative Error df Using Minitab Software 4
2 Trying to Implement a Manufacturing Engineer Concept to my Company Manufacturing and Related Processes 5
P Trying to figure Minor ? on Female Rolled Threads Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 1
E Our Lean Initiative Manager is trying to eliminate Final Inspection Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 4
Jen Kirley Trying to back up a dead hard drive - how to do it? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 17
D Medical Device Packaging - Trying to learn Technical files EU Medical Device Regulations 4
Jim Wynne The Buell Blast: Trying to Make Chicken Salad out of Chicken Poop Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
A A Quandary - Trying to do everything on a shoestring - Out The Door Numbers Career and Occupation Discussions 11
J Measuring Technique - Trying to measure on-time delivery turnaround Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 13
W Controlled Documents - Trying to differentiate document control levels Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
R Trying to decipher drawing - Hole Size Manufacturing and Related Processes 12
A CFO trying to turn Quality procedure for Purchasing into a purchasing manual ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 15
N Cost of Rejected Components - Trying to pokayoke a process Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 1
O ANOVA Analysis - Trying to understand MSA analysis- Please review my spreadsheet Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 22
R Trying to develop ISO 9001 training for a newly certified company ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
S Trying to find the actual ISO 17025:2005 standard requirements ISO 17025 related Discussions 6
H What I am trying to find is someone that remembers Memphis in the nineties Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 10
V Minitab Pareto - Trying to plot a relation of Count and Cycle Time Using Minitab Software 5
L Kanban cards - Trying to initiate a true Pull System - Fastener Products Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 3
ScottK The Berry Amendment (Imposed by 10 U.S.C. 2533a) for DoD parts - Trying to decipher Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 7
J Food Allergen Awareness Training - Trying to implement cGMP Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
T Internal QMS/ISO 'Contest' - I am trying to come up with a new awareness contest ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
B Attribute MSA calculation - Trying to find a form or software Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 4
J Analysis of Service life, Design life and Storage - Trying to find an example report Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 2
Marc American alligator vs. Burmese python - Python Bursts After Trying to Eat Gator Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
P Trying to automate analyses of data from production process using Quality Analyst Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 1
C CE mark - Trying to determine if our product needs CE approval CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 8
S Novice quality manager trying to get AS9100 certification AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 32
G Trying to find CAS numbers - The Database of chemical substance information IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
C API Q1 Quality Manual Example - Trying to convert an existing ISO 9001 QMS Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 30
G I am Lost - Trying to implement an ISO 9001:2000 QMS ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 20
M BMW and MG Rover Customer Requirements - Trying to make a matrix Customer and Company Specific Requirements 6
R Trying to find an ISO 17025 accredited testing laboratory to verify our test results ISO 17025 related Discussions 14
Joe Cruse Electronic Signatures - We're trying 1" x 5" Digital Sign-on Pads Like UPS's Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 14
Gman2 Automotive PPM Requirements - Our customer is trying to demand a 100% 0 defect rate IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
Tom W PFMEA for Heat Treat Service Provider - Trying To Develop RPNs FMEA and Control Plans 11