TS 16949:2000 Internal Audit Checklist

R

ralphsulser

TS Internal Audit Checklist?

Has anyone developed aTS internal audit check list yet? Systems, process, product. I have developed a couple for our processes, but not for the systems. I have the TS Quality System Assessment Checklist booklet, but trying to avoid retyping the items.
If you have one please post it for review. Thanks :bonk:

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
Here's a checklist (Click Me) that I posted here. It covers all of the TS 16949 requirements. Because it follows the order of the standard, you'll have to rely on auditors to audit with the process approach, and record notes in the appropriate sections. Also, because the checklist doesn't include customer-specific requirements, you'll need to verify that you also meet those for your customer(s). I've started one for Ford, but haven't had the time to finish it or any customer-specifics. :rolleyes:

I hope this helps. :D

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
howste said:
Here's a checklist (Click Me) that I posted here. It covers all of the TS 16949 requirements.
Can we get this as an 'open' document? The file you donated is Read Only. Even when I save it under another name, I continue to get the 'Read Only' message when I open that file. I'm pretty slow. Am I missing something?

Nice check list by the way!

R

ralphsulser

TS IA check list

Marc said:
Can we get this as an 'open' document? The file you donated is Read Only. Even when I save it under another name, I continue to get the 'Read Only' message when I open that file. I'm pretty slow. Am I missing something?

Marc
Try this attachment, it should open OK

Attachments

• Audit Checklist (ISO-TS).doc
    325.5 KB · Views: 4,324

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
Marc said:

The file is set to "read only recommend" from the save dialog box. It's the way I keep myself from accidentally overwriting original files when I fill in the blanks and save it later. If you want to disable this feature, do this:

Go to File -> Save As
In the top-right corner of the save dialog box choose Tools -> General Options
Uncheck the "Read-only recommend" check box & click OK.
Save the file

Top Bottom