TS 16949 Clause 7.1.1 Process Planning-Operation Sheet Example wanted

E

evastok

Hi guys,

i am wondering if somebody could send me an operation sheet sample ( acc. ISO/ TS 16949:Chapter 7.1.1.)? i should start to prepare it for our new project but i have no idea how it should look like:nope: ...

Thanks a lot

Eva

qusys

Trusted Information Resource
Re: Process planning-operation sheet

Hi guys,

i am wondering if somebody could send me an operation sheet sample ( acc. ISO/ TS 16949:Chapter 7.1.1.)? i should start to prepare it for our new project but i have no idea how it should look like:nope: ...

Thanks a lot

Eva

Hi Eva,
try this link, there are checklist from this precious forum.
To do a research, you can click on green bar "post atatchment" amd put research keyword.

Hope this link is ok, check at pag.5:
http://elsmar.com/Forums/fileslist....name&pageamt=1&fid=&criteria=checklist&page=5

see you and welcome on the forum:bigwave:

E

evastok

Hi Qusys, thanks but i am looking for something else..."Operation sheets need to be completed for all single components and assemblies.These have to include all information on process steps,internal/external transport, means of transportation as well as the machines and operating materials to be used. Necessary production and raw material drawings as well as process descriptions must be issued according to all specific requirements."

qusys

Trusted Information Resource
Hi Qusys, thanks but i am looking for something else..."Operation sheets need to be completed for all single components and assemblies.These have to include all information on process steps,internal/external transport, means of transportation as well as the machines and operating materials to be used. Necessary production and raw material drawings as well as process descriptions must be issued according to all specific requirements."

Probably you are referring to bill of materials, if so you can a do a research for this .
Otherwise what you are asking for can be see as combination of process specifications, control plan, process flow. You are citing the clause 7.1.1, probably there is a misundestanding with the planning product realization where you can apporach it when several method like APQP or Project mgmt or other used by the organization.
Hope other cover can contribute and suggest if it is ok:bigwave:

B

Brannan

I see these things hanging up at workstations at all the good factories in China but I have no idea where to find a good template.

There is a software called Lockstep Free which will help you prepare these.

M

Mr.Happy

Are you meaning an Sample Control Plan Methodology ?
If so take this in consideration:
For process control and improvement to be effective, a basic understanding of the process must be obtained. A multi-disciplined team should be established to develop the Control Plan by utilizing all the available information to gain a better understanding of the process, such as:
? process flow diagram
? system/design/process failure mode and effects analysis
? special characteristics
? lessons learned from similar parts
? team?s knowledge of the process
? design reviews
The benefits of developing and implementing a Control Plan include:
? Quality ? The control plan methodology reduces waste and improves the quality of products during design, manufacturing and assembly. This structured discipline provides a thorough evaluation of the product and process. Control Plans identify process characteristics and help to identify their sources of variation (input variables), which cause variation in product characteristics (output variables).
? Customer Satisfaction ? Control Plans focus resources on processes and products related to characteristics that are important to your company.
? Communication ? As a living document the Control Plan identifies and communicates changes in the product/process characteristics, control method, and characteristic measurement.

Top Bottom