TS 16949 Quality Manual Templates - Lots of free examples and great discussion!

D

Don Wood - 2011

One Page QM - Sorry, no copy

Sadly, the organization that created it (an electronics mfg) is not in a sharing mood. I can describe it for you - 8 1/2x14 sheet, folded in thirds. One overleaf has the scope statement, the other overleaf the table of contents for their procedures manual. Unfolded, there's a process map, and not a particularly fancy one at that. I upoose technically that makes it a two page manual, but you could always use 11x17 paper....:)
DW

K

karin

Don Wood said:
Sadly, the organization that created it (an electronics mfg) is not in a sharing mood. I can describe it for you - 8 1/2x14 sheet, folded in thirds. One overleaf has the scope statement, the other overleaf the table of contents for their procedures manual. Unfolded, there's a process map, and not a particularly fancy one at that. I upoose technically that makes it a two page manual, but you could always use 11x17 paper....:)
DW

That sounds neat but I can't see that ever working here -- but it's an ingenius idea for sure.

Karin

M

msoules

Oh, I like the table of contents idea. May have to borrow that one, too.

Thanks!

Mary

S

Sam

karin said:
That sounds neat but I can't see that ever working here -- but it's an ingenius idea for sure.

Karin

Karin, Just curious. Why wouldn't it work.

P

pthareja

Thanks Mr Laura M

It's regarding the training aspect provided in TS -16949.
What are extra competence requirements please, asked beyond ISO Y2K?

I am a teacher, and so enthused by TS 16949, and tempted to think why it should be limited to automotives. After all every thing is driven ( by right processes and culture).
thareja

W

William Battles

TS 16949 Quality Manual

:bigwave:
HI! Just wanted to thank everyone for their answers to my question. I finally paid the fee for the downloads, and am doing that now. I see a lot of new people, Welcome! Websites I have found helpful are: *** DEAD LINK REMOVED ***,
www.fasor.com, and *** DEAD LINK REMOVED ***, and finally for those who need it, *** DEAD LINK REMOVED ***. The last four cover lab and measurement uncertainty and measurement sys anal, (I keep a log of good websites). This is my contribution to help the many who help myself and others.

R

rjvans

rak said:
Manoj,

Can you pls. explain as to what exactly you mean by 'process maping'. An example would be very much appreciated.

Rakesh

Have you found any software that is easy to use for process mapping

Ramona

W

William Battles

Software for TS 16949 Process Mapping

:bigwave:
No Ramona I have not. OOPS! Got caught for an audit in the middle of my reply.

D

db

rjvans said:
Have you found any software that is easy to use for process mapping

Ramona

There are a couple of ways to do this. One is to use a regular flowcharting software, or perhaps something like Viseo. They will do the job, but the larger and more complex the processes, the less their effectiveness.

We have been discussing a software solution specifically for process mapping with the folks at I removed the name of the company . I know Dave (a different Dave) visits the board. There are several issues that must be worked out, and I'm not sure that the software can be created economically enough to allow an attractive price and sufficient profit for them. But based on their other software, if it can be done, Dave will figure out a way to do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

William Battles

TS 16949 Quality Manual

:) Good Morning All! If I understand Process Mapping correctly, it is like making a flow chart like diagram of each process showing how each operation links together. Someone please correct me if this is not right.

Top Bottom