A

Al Dyer

TS-16949-2000 roll-out conference

www.aiag.org

By Metro Airport Detroit

Doubletree Hotel
31500 Wick Road
Romulus MI 48714

$125.00 which includes breakfast and a copy of the new standard.

4/24/02
7:30 AM - 1:00 PM

Hope I might see some of you there!!!

K

Ken K

Let's do lunch!

A couple of us are trying to convince management this would be worthwhile. Hopefully we'll be there on the 23rd.

Hey Al, should I just look for a big nut walking around or will you have a bolt with ya? :D

A

Al Dyer

Ken,

I'll wear a shirt with a nut on it, will you be wearing your formal bag over your head, you wouldn't be hard to spot!:) :bigwave:

K

Ken K

Yes...the formal bag is at the cleaners. Don't get out much anymore.

I'll be the one with the propeller sticking out my head. :cool:

Just wait till you see the lady I'll be with...........:rolleyes:

D

db

Won't be there

Even though this is in my back yard, I won't be able to make due to commitments with clients. But, I might be able to come with a place for all of the attending Cove members to get together and discuss things afterwards, if any one is interested.

I'll have to check with the bosses, but I think I can swing a room. Our office is about 45 min from the airport.

A

Al Dyer

Dave B,

I'm with it, if you could swing something roomwise that would be great. Otherwise I'm sure we can find a table someplace!

Let's go people, we have a chance for a reunion, so to speak. Marc, you are only 4 hours from Metro?????

A

Al Dyer

Howard,

Sorry, you can't have any of our findings. Since you don't wan't to spend the $20,000.00 to fly in for the 4 hour meeting you have disqualified yourself.:eek:

Howard, times are tough over there, please keep yourself safe!!!:bigwave: :agree:

Top Bottom