TS16949:2002 checklist - MS Word .doc Document attached

C

Christie49

Re: TS16949:2002 checklist - MS Word Document attached

Thanks, I hope this helps our group when they start auditing

S

SilverHawk

The Quality Systems Assessment Checklist; Checklist to ISO/TS 16949:2002 is being retired as of June 1, 2004 to further promote the process approach to auditing.

The Checklist consists of questions to each clause and sub-clause of ISO/TS 16949:2002. The Checklist asks questions regarding the ISO/TS 16949:2002 requirements and provides a "what to look for" column for reference.
Companies that are migrating to ISO/TS 16949:2002 from QS-9000 or TS 16949:1999 may find the Checklist valuable in performing "gap" analyses of their quality systems to the new requirements. A quality management system compliant to ISO/TS 16949:2002 must be able to demonstrate that its processes address all the requirements. The Checklist can be part of the evidence of such compliance.

The audiotrs have adopted the V cycle & CAPDo process approach auditing and these checklist is not relevant in internal auditing practise.

harry

Trusted Information Resource

Thanks - but a similar copy had been posted here much earlier.

Regards.

C

Christie49

Is there any other documents tha would help that you know of?

Christie

Cari Spears

Super Moderator
Leader
Super Moderator

The Quality Systems Assessment Checklist; Checklist to ISO/TS 16949:2002 is being retired as of June 1, 2004 to further promote the process approach to auditing.
Hi, Christie - welcome to the cove.:bigwave:

If you look in the top left corner of the posts you can see what date they were posted. The checklist in the first post is from 2002. I'm sorry I'm no help - I do not work in the automotive field anymore.

tony s

Information Seeker
Trusted Information Resource

Hi Christie,

I've developed some audit working documents that I used with my TS clients.

Hope this would help.

tony s

Attachments

• new Audit Checklist Process Approach.xls
    62 KB · Views: 3,105

AndyN

Moved On

Sporty & Tony S -

Thanks for the work with these (I'm guessing it's all yours.........;) )

Might I add, that these are a good place to start if you're going to implement a new system, but I would counsel caution for those folks looking for a quick solution to doing internal audits.

Such checklists - when used exclusively - delay an organization seeing benefit from audits as the system matures and, as a result, the audits become 'stale'. It's very seductive to use the 'canned checklist' approach because they answer a lot of those legendary questions - "How do you cover all element," etc. They don't, however, deliver much benefit to management (who could answer many of the questions without an audit). Furthermore, I've witnessed good auditors abandon the audit program because there was no 'life' for them following the same old 'story'.

I've recently seen a change in registrars attitudes to this approach too. Maybe they're getting wise to what makes effective internal audits....:notme:

Andy

Top Bottom