TS16949 Lead Auditor Training Recommendations wanted

thenson

Starting to get Involved
Greetings to all. To get right to the point, I am seeking recommendations for companies that offer Lead Auditor Training for TS16949.

Over the years, I have attended a myriad of different quality related training classes and have always felt that any training I have had thru BSI has been world class... but I'm having trouble with them cancelling their scheduled training event because the aren't getting the minimum number of attendees to sign up. If they cancel the class I'm currently signed up for this coming August it will be the 3rd class in a row.

So, what I'm looking for is other highly recommended training providers. The companies that I've heard a lot about, but have NOT attended any of their training are:

1. Plexus
2. Perry Johnson
3. QAI
4. Excel Partnership (I think this company is no longer?)
5. AIAG (years ago I attended a couple of classes and at that time I thought they were horrible). Maybe they are better now, if you have comments, good or bad, please share your opinions with me.

Any comments or other recommendations?

Sincerely, thanks.
thenson

J

JoShmo

Re: TS16949 Lead Auditor Training Recommendations...

Terry: Excel Partnership (no longer exists) wrote the BSI LA course! I'd suggest going with someone like Omnex (fairly local) or AQS. These would be my commendations above any others.

gpainter

Quite Involved in Discussions
I did mine (ISO 9000)with AQS (Applied Quality Systems) in 1996 and it was an excellent course, back then.

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
I'd suggest going with someone like Omnex (fairly local) or AQS. These would be my commendations above any others.

I did mine (ISO 9000)with AQS (Applied Quality Systems) in 1996 and it was an excellent course, back then.

Another vote here for AQS. Admittedly I may be biased because I used to teach for them (for about 10 years), but I liked their materials better than others.

Here's a link to their TS lead auditor course: https://www.aqsperformance.com/pages/lats.htm

thenson

Starting to get Involved
Omnex ???: TS16949 Lead Auditor Training Recommendations wanted

Any comments about Omnex Training?

your comments and reviews would be greatly appreciated. Specifically in ref. to the TS lead auditor class if possible.

thanks,
thenson

J

JoShmo

Re: Omnex ???: TS16949 Lead Auditor Training Recommendations wanted

Any comments about Omnex Training?

your comments and reviews would be greatly appreciated. Specifically in ref. to the TS lead auditor class if possible.

thanks,
thenson

R Dan REid was working for them and teaching it, so is anyone better qualified?

Top Bottom