Tubing Clog Tester - Convert from Air Bubble to Flow Rate

aufa_fadhli

Starting to get Involved
Hi All,

Actually, before I joined this company, the company already have the clog tester machine using digital air flow rate to determine whether the tubing clog or not. we set usl and lsl flow rate that have been studied before. But, I still confused the way of previous staff to determine the usl and lsl of flow rate.

The following is the workflow of the machine:
Main Air Pressure>>Digital Pressure Gauge (to control the pressure)>>Digital Flow Rate (to detect clog based on usl and lsl)

Now, we still have one clog tester using air bubble but company will convert this machine using digital air flow rate.

My question here, How do I set up the study to determine usl and lsl?. Because, I find different reading among the digital flow rate using the same tubing and the also there is variance on tubing dimension.

I am very appreciate for your help

Thanks in Advance
Aufa

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Measuring fine tubing (< 0.100") "Wall by weight" General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 11
M Butt welding of 13Cr tubing Manufacturing and Related Processes 0
M Regulations for oxygen/air-tubing and connectors inside of ME equipment IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 1
S Insufflation Tubing & Filter Set Product Classification question 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 7
J Micro Tubing Concentricity Checking using Crosshairs Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
J Mechanical Tubing Mill Tolerance Reference Manufacturing and Related Processes 5
R Fuses that in series with each supply lead are only housed by Heat Shrink Tubing IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 12
T API 5CT PSL1 & PSL2 Levels - Specification for Casing and Tubing Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 5
B Profilometer Damages Parts? Extruded Plastic Tubing General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 5
B SAE AS81914 - Convoluted Tubing Tensile Stress Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 5
Ron Rompen Very Unique Prototype Requirement - Cutting Holes in Tubing Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
G Standard to use as a guide in measuring surface "roughness" of aluminum tubing General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
chris1price Naturally Occurring DEHP in PVC Tubing - Statements about tubing being DEHP-Free EU Medical Device Regulations 6
R How to bond PVC (Tygon) Tubing and Validate the Process ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 13
N Grilamid L25 vs. L20 for Nylon 12 Balloon Tubing Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
J Inspection Equipment for Checking Serrated Steel Tubing Depths Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
M Health Canada Device Classification - Close-off clip for use with a tubing set Canada Medical Device Regulations 9
D Calculating Cpk for Tubing Wall Thickness - Extrusion Process - How to approach? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 16
P Outsourced Process or Supplier? Purchased Formed Metal Tubing ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
J Looking for MIL-P-15147 - Ink marking copper-nickel tubing Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 4
G PVC Tubing Extrusion - Class I medical device ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 19
J ASTM D709 - Does D709 give a wall thickness tolerance for tubing? Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 5
apestate Tolerances for cold rolled, hot rolled, DOM tubing Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 10
S Capability or Gage R&R Study for Leak Tester? Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 15
P Test Method Validation for Tensile Strength Tester Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 0
F Leak Tester Gage R&R Sheet Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 0
O Capability or Gage R&R Study for Leak Tester Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 7
S GR&R for Hardness Tester and Arc Spark Spectrometer Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 15
alonFAI Gauge R&R for a Peel Tester (tensile tester) Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 11
S GRR (Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility) for Material Strength Tester Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 6
S MSA (measurement system analysis) on Flammability tester? Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
D Wire/Conductor Elongation Tester Verification General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
M Valve Tester GR&R Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 3
A How to Calibrate Laser Beam Tester & Radiation Monitor General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
W Profilometer Surface Roughness Tester Issue - Ball Bearings ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
L Calibration of ESD Wrist Strap Tester General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 14
S GR&R for an "R" value instrument installed on my 10K Horizontal Tester Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 5
C How to Calibrate a Viscosity Tester General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
L Building your own Leakage Current Tester IEC60990 Other US Medical Device Regulations 4
R MU (Measurement Uncertainty) of a Tensile Tester (e.g. Zwick Roell) Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 4
I TS16949 - MSA for Agilent Parametric Tester IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
I TS16949 - MSA for Agilent Parametric Tester Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 3
K Wilson Hardness Tester Model 525 Accuracy/Repeatability issues help General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
Johnnymo62 What oil do I use for our Starrett 3814 Hardness Tester? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
N Need Calibration Service for Mechanical Tester - Zwick Roell General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
R Torque Tester Calibration Traceability and Certificate question ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
W MSA on a Hardness Tester to satisfy a Customer who is requiring Hardness Cpk Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 17
J Looking for a Calibration Facility for a Surface Roughness Tester General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
Geoff Cotton Measurement Uncertainty (MU) of HR-150A Rockwell Hardness Tester Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 1
B Surface Roughness Tester Acceptance Criteria Calibration Frequency (Interval) 4