Type of audits

M

ml retcher

I currently audit by element. This is very difficult for the internal auditors.
I would like to change my audits to a combination type of audits. Does anyone out there have some examples of combination audits that I can start with? I have seen some but unfortunately they were not to be copied. They were set up like a spreadsheet and which covered more than one element with the information requested.
We are a metal stamper.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
B

BWoods

A very common - and I believe very effective - way to audit internally is to get a copy of your flow chart, control plan, and FMEA in hand and follow it through the process. I mix up the auditing this way. Sometimes I audit elements from L1, L2, etc., procedures. But when I want to audit the production, process, etc., I use the control plan as the primary tool and follow it through the process start to finish.

I recommend you give this a try.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Can any one give examples of MOPs required for process type audits IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
Marcel DS GOST-R (Type approval for Vehicles in Russia) Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 0
Y We are Looking for EASA LOA TYPE 1 experienced software developer Job Openings, Consulting and Employment Opportunities 0
S Type 1 Gage R&R or something else? Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 6
I Old Time Scatter diagrams for defect type and location- software Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 3
P Surgical masks ( type IIR) - Cleanroom Requirements EU Medical Device Regulations 3
W Insulation requirements of BF type infant skin temperature probe IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 0
Jane's Like-for-like critical raw material change qualification - type of testing/ number of lots required ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
N Infant radiant warmer - Heater Quartz Element type Other Medical Device Related Standards 0
N % Tolerance - Type 1 study on the gages, then a gage R&R (ANOVA) Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 4
M Definitive answer on Type 1 vs Type 2 vs Type 3 Gage Study Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 0
K Validation of new machine (second machine of the same type) Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 2
F Operator Manual and Type B Uncertainty Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 3
B Minitab Type 1 Gage Study on True Position Question Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 1
M SI #7 8.4.2.1 Type and extent of control_supplemental IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
B F-type applied part - Separation from ALL(?) other parts IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 8
A Gage type 1 study on CMM Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 2
A IATF Sanctioned Interpretation No. 7 - Type and Extent of Control (supplemental) IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
K F-TYPE APPLIED PART IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 0
I AS9100 8.4.2 Type and Extent of Control - External provider test reports Manufacturing and Related Processes 24
F Determining what type of scrap to include in my internal PPM calculation Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 5
R In this type of Legal Manufacturer-CMO arrangement, what happens to the DHR? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
J AQL for Effectiveness Check - What AQL tiers to use on this type of sampling? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 9
T Type BF or CF (Direct conductive contact with the heart) IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
G MSA Type 1 - Cg and Cgk ranges Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 1
P IVDD - IFU related requirements - Type of information/statement expected EU Medical Device Regulations 1
B Documented process for type and extent of control IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
P Definition Business Type - Definition of what we do-Business Type Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 4
L Valid reasons to omit an "ear-tag" type label on a cable? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 1
P 2x MOOP for type B AP - Therapeutic device - Heater/cooler with pump IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 1
S Complying with IATF 16949 Cl. 8.4.2.1 - Type and extent of control IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
P DMF (Drug Master File) type V for Sterilization Processes for USFDA Submission Other US Medical Device Regulations 3
E IATF 16949 Cl. 8.4.2.5 - Supplier Development Type and Extent IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
F IATF 16949 - Cl. 8.4.2.3 - Which type of suppliers could be exempt of ISO 9001 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 16
S Number of MOPP for Type BF Applied Part (Medical Device Electronics) IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 3
M For a Type 1 Gage R&R I want to use 1 unit and measure it 30 times Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 5
S Test Specifications based on Vehicle Type Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 0
N Recommendation of Supplier Program type Training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
Q CE Mark Requirements for Components - Solenoid Actuator Type Devices CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 3
W Using MPE (Mean Percentage Error) for Linearity and Type-1 study Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 1
P EASA STC (Supplemental Type Certificate) on a Pre-mod FAA STC Configuration EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 1
R Supplier data record in adequate media type Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 11
A Type of evidence for Mandatory procedures 4.4.2 A ad 8.5.1 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
M Best Type of Grease for Vex Plastic Gears Manufacturing and Related Processes 5
C Document Numbering Matrix showing how to number all documents by type Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
insect warfare Cannot determine what type of medical device this product is.... 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
S Family / Generic type of FMEA & Control Plan and Symbols FMEA and Control Plans 3
S Cost of DMF Type III preparation and submission Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
G Interpreting Type 1 MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) Results Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 4
S Is TGA approval required for a ARTG listed IVD for a sample type addition? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 11