UKRP Registration with MHRA


Starting to get Involved
Quick Question :

When they say the UKRP needs an "established place of business" to be the UKRP does this mean they need a valid VAT and company registration number? Or can this person be an individual you know that resides in the UK with only a personal Tax Number + home address and no VAT and registered business?
Top Bottom