Unavailability (GONE), Doing Business (Making Bucks), etc......

Randy

Super Moderator
I figured we needed a way to let folks know that we may be out of touch so I started this new thread.....

Don't expect to see much of me this week..13-17May. I'll be in class learning to do the 9K2K Auditing thing. My last trip I crushed my laptop and it is still in repair, so I won't be keeping up.

Have a good week guys.:bigwave:

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Randy

Super Moderator
I'm back:eek:

I guess I'm a 9K auditor now:eek: :eek:

I won't be back long....Mon & Tues I'm gone again

Please keep a candle in the window

R

Rick Goodson

Randy,

So what did you learn new about auditing? Anything earth shattering?

Rick

Randy

Super Moderator
The QMS-LA course I took was a good refresher for me, and I filled a gap in my background. I get to do the 9K2K transition in a couple of weeks, so I'll be getting a little smarter in the QMS field (not as much as you Whizzes though)

I used QASNA in Huntington Beach, great facilities & nice folks.

My turn...

I'll be offline (on vacation) 8/6 - 23/6... :cool:

Right now I'm looking forward to some R&R. Getting that 14001 badge was hard work and both my family and myself need a break, so now it's off to sun and beaches for a while.

/Claes

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C FMEA Process assessment In the Draft for the AIAG/VDA FMEA Manual is gone FMEA and Control Plans 0
J VDA audit, control plan - My hair is almost gone now VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 5
S Falsified documentation and defective product - Management gone mad Internal Auditing 37
M Benchmarking Process Data - Man-day calculation gone wrong Benchmarking 5
D Medica show in Dusseldorf - Has anyone else gone? Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 3
R 510(k) Draft Guidance issued: 2011 vs 2014 - Appendix C. 510(k) Process diagram gone US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
J Backsliding QMS - My office has gone through major management change ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
J Ever gone "Dry-Dock fishing?" Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 0
M Top Management are the owners and are complete jerks - When the crowd is gone ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 12
L Is it mandatory to update all controlled documents if a company gone through a merger ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
N TGR (Things Gone Right) & TGW (Things Gone Wrong) reports - Seeking form or checklist Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 9
Wes Bucey Lean gone wrong - Unintended consequences of some misguided attempts at Lean Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 42
S AIAG's Control Plan Reference Manual - GONE from TS 16949 as a referenced document? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 9
C Is the QS-9000 requirement to maintain PPAP capability gone from TS 16949? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
M What to be careful about/focus on when doing a Technical File review EU Medical Device Regulations 4
K The correct way of doing a 2 Sample T test Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 7
V CE Mark under MDD or IVDR - IVD company doing Virtual Manufacturing Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 3
Sidney Vianna Are the Accreditation Bodies doing their job? Keeping CB's accountable Registrars and Notified Bodies 0
GreatNate QMS in SharePoint - Is anyone doing this? Manufacturing and Related Processes 10
D Doing both a top-down and a bottom-up risk assessment - How to combine ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 6
D Do I need part variation while doing Destructive Variable Gage R&R MSA study Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 19
A True purpose of doing EST (Electrical Safety Test) on medical device Other Medical Device Related Standards 3
supadrai d/b/a doing business as and the FDA US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
Raffy What is the first step in doing PIA (Privacy Impact Assessment)? IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 3
I AS9100D - Interview Request - I'm doing research Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 1
Q Doing an MSA on a Climatic Chamber Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 3
N Explanation - Quality means doing it right when no one is looking ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
R CMDCAS and dba's (Doing Business As) Canada Medical Device Regulations 2
Sidney Vianna As a profession we, auditors, are not doing enough - Simon Feary speech Registrars and Notified Bodies 36
B Doing MSA Variables Data Study on Threads Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 3
D Are we doing enough to meet Identification and Traceability 7.5.3 Requirements? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
S Who is doing BGA cross sectional analysis in assembled PCBA in INDIA? Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 1
G Thoughts on Audit Finding for not doing Gage R and R for Visual Inspection Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 8
AnaMariaVR2 What the Internet is Doing to Our Brains Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
J Doing a "yearly" mass calibration of gages over the weekend. Any advice? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
pammesue Root Cause for not doing Management Review ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
P Testing Standards - Regulatory agency doing Enforcement Testing of Medical Devices EU Medical Device Regulations 5
T DOE Multi level Taguchi - I am doing a Capstone Project Using Minitab Software 10
M Requirement to complete an MSA when doing Comparative Tests Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
G Dealing with Excessive Within-Part Variation when doing MSA and Cpk studies Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 3
M To find the Optimum Parameter Setting using Minitab (Doing DOEs) Using Minitab Software 18
O NET-INSPECT is it worth it? Small Machine Shop doing AS9100 Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 2
R First Pass Yield - Am I doing correct the First Pass Yield Metric Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 2
P Environmental Aspects and Impacts while doing Software Development ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 6
L Must Calibration Labs have IEC 17025 before doing Calibration Jobs for Customers ISO 17025 related Discussions 13
F Regulatory Affairs Certification (RAC) April/May EU Exam - Anyone doing it? Professional Certifications and Degrees 10
D Is anyone familiar with doing a DVI (Dossier de Validation Industrielle) for Snecma AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
E Should FDA implement 3rd party (PMAs) reviews? What are the pros and cons of doing so Other US Medical Device Regulations 2
Q Methods for doing Production Process Risk Analysis ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 4
V Help doing 6sigma Green Belt Professional Certifications and Degrees 6