Upcoming Article in "Quality" on gage management

CarolX

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Quality Magazine is going to be doing and article on gage management. The associate editor posted the following message on the Quality message board.

Gage management
Posted By Gillian Babicz on 7/29/2003 at 4:08 PM
I'm doing research for an upcoming article in Quality on gage management. What are some of the questions, concerns, etc. regarding gage management that you would like to see addressed in a future issue?

Feel free to post your ideas here or e-mail me directly at [email protected].

Thanks,
Gillian

I thought we might be able to put our $.02 worth in on this. If you want to post here, I can forward the info to Gillian, or you may e-mail her direct. I also gave her the the addy for the Cove. I figured Marc may get some free advertising out of it!

CarolX

Last edited:
Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Miner Upcoming article - Within-part variation when performing an R&R Imported Legacy Blogs 6
J Ignoring a Failed Gage R&R and upcoming external audit IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 22
John Broomfield Informational Upcoming vote on the kilogram - November 2018 General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 5
Marc 9 September 2018 - Upcoming User Group Changes Forum News and General Information 1
K No Internal Audits For Upcoming IATF Trans Audit IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
Brizilla Knowledge of the upcoming ISO 17025 Revision ISO 17025 related Discussions 5
S Pre-release version of the upcoming AIAG FMEA Revision 5 FMEA and Control Plans 1
Marc Upcoming MacOS - Sierra - 2016 After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
E Upcoming changes for ISO 10993 and IEC 60601 in South Korea Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
O Upcoming IEC/ISO standard on "Distributed alarm systems" (80001-2-5) Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 6
Sidney Vianna ISO 17023 - Upcoming Standard for Determining Audit Time by CB's Registrars and Notified Bodies 1
Q Upcoming ISO13485 Audit from the parent NB (Notified Body) Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 14
G Need help in an upcoming ISO 13485 Audit ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
T Current and upcoming events (coffee break topic) Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
S Outdated Document Control Procedure & Upcoming Audit Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 7
BradM NCSLI this upcoming week! Who will be there? July 2010 General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 11
Q Upcoming FAA Audit - What to expect (subtier for a Repair station)? Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Standards and Requirements 5
J Advice for Upcoming Audit ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
Hershal NCSLI this upcoming week! Who will be there?-2009 General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 8
D Upcoming FDA ISO 13485 audit guidance (draft version) ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 19
RoxaneB How to Handle Emotional Bias during Upcoming Audit? Internal Auditing 12
G "Inspection Culture " to "Quality Assurance Culture" - Upcoming Job Interview Career and Occupation Discussions 15
B Upcoming Changes to RABQSA Lead Auditor Certifications Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
K Employee Training For Upcoming ISO 9001 Audit ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
G Need Advise on upcoming ISO 9001:2000 Surveillance ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
C Need Direction on Process Flowchart for our upcoming ISO 9001:2001 audit ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 19
A Calculator for ASQ Exams - I can't use my TI-86 calculator for upcoming ASQ exams! Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
N What will change in the upcoming update of ISO 14001? ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 5
K Article 18: Implant Card and information to be communicated. EU Medical Device Regulations 5
R Requirements for MDR Article 22 Systems EU Medical Device Regulations 1
H MDD Article 12 Labeling for Class IIa Medical Device - Please Advise EU Medical Device Regulations 3
S Article 22 Procedure Pack Labelling EU Medical Device Regulations 4
N EU MDR - Applicability Article 22 Systems and Procedure Packs CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 4
M Example of statement for procedure pack MDR Article 22? Elsmar Cove Forum Suggestions, Complaints, Problems and Bug Reports 0
S Translational Requirements - Article 120 EU Medical Device Regulations 5
S Class I MDR Article 10 – QMS EU Medical Device Regulations 1
K Expected lifetime of the device-Article 18 EU Medical Device Regulations 4
R Clinical evaluation without clinical data - MDR Article 61(10) EU Medical Device Regulations 6
A MDR Article 22 applicability - Legal manufacturer EU Medical Device Regulations 6
T Implant Card - Article 18.1(a) and MDCG 2019-8 clarification EU Medical Device Regulations 3
P Economic operator responsibilities - when the Importer is also Distributor - Article 13 EU Medical Device Regulations 1
M Medical Device Identification & Codes - Article 27 Requirements questions EU Medical Device Regulations 1
K Article 18 in the Implant Card - Expected lifetime of the device EU Medical Device Regulations 3
S Article 61 - MDR Clinical Investigation Requirement EU Medical Device Regulations 5
C Article 16 MDR - Medicine packaged together with Medical Device EU Medical Device Regulations 0
F MDR system/procedurepack (article 22) with device acc. to MDD and MDR CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 2
T Sample of 1st Article Inspection Report wanted APQP and PPAP 3
N EUDAMED postponement and compliance with Article 120 (3) MDR for Legacy Devices EU Medical Device Regulations 8
R MDR Article 22: Systems and procedure packs Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 12
T EU MDR Article 61- Clinical Evaluation EU Medical Device Regulations 2