Urgently need VDA6.3 guideline ! Thanks.

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin

Hi Daniel,

Welcome to the Cove :bigwave:

The standard VDA6.3 is copyright document and we, in this forum do not encourage sharing of the copyright documents.

If you wish to buy the standard in English, refer http://webshop.vda.de/QMC/product_info.php?cPath=23_24&products_id=103

Alternatively, contact to enquire about Chinese language publications at VDA-QMC China:

VDA-QMC Quality Management Center (Beijing) Co, Ltd.
Unit 1618, Landmark Tower 2
8 North Dong San Huan Road
Beijing 100004
P.R. China

Tel no +86 (10) 65900067

They have another office in Shanghai. Can contact them at +86 (21) 63459019

I have also attached a checklist which I got from the internet.

Attachments

• VDA_6.pdf
    28 KB · Views: 1,516

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Hi Daniel,

I moved your thread to this section, which is exclusively on VDA guidelines. You can go through other related threads for more information.

You will definitely be equipped and enriched with lot of information here :D

D

Daniel_Lu

Hi Qualityalways,

Thank you very much for your kind help and nice explanation !:)

Now I still would like to seek a guideline (similar to VDA 6.3) for ISO 9001 (version 2000). Could you give me a help ? Thanks.

Best regards,

Daniel:eek:

Peters

Quite Involved in Discussions
If you are interested in ISO 9001:2000 guideliness - create topic in "Discussion Threads : ISO 9001:2000 - Quality Management Systems" or look for this in "Post Attachments List" :cool:

harry

Trusted Information Resource
I am afraid we do not have the direct resource that you are looking for. There may be bits and pieces here and there and you need to go through and string them up.

C

Charles Corn

Daniel,

I know that this reply is sometime after your first post, but here is the name of a document that might help you (it sounds like you need information about both VDA and ISO):

"VDA HTS2: Quality management in the automotive industry
Means of highlighting the comparisons between the VDA 6 Teil 1, 4. Edition or
ISO/TS 16949:1999 to the ISO/TS 16949:2002"

This document does a side by side comparison with ISO 9001:200/ISO TS 16949:1999 and VDA 6.1

I hope that this will be of value to you.

Best regards,

Charlie

C

cosminadorina

VDA6.3 guideline

Hello,
I would be very thanksfull if you will help me with the folowing informations:
I have to make a process audit, after VDA 6.3 requirements, for a new project that we have
Our company normally it is not responsable for product development, but on the other side the plant that is responsable for the product development does not have production (only offices) all samples are made at our plant.
The samples that we are doing right now for this new project are B samples.
when i am doing the audit should I apply also questions from point A:M1-M4? or only the ones from point B:starting with M5. On the other side we are not yet in serial production I can not apply this questions
i need a quick fedd back
Thank you!!!!

Top Bottom