USAF DoD trained in calibration - Looking for Careerpath advice....

T

TGroulx

Hi all!

Currently I am a Calibration Tech and specialize in EVERY facet of the field. I do everything from micro inches to GHz to Amperage. I also have a specialty in computer networking.

I am USAF DoD trained in calibration, and have experience in ISO and A2LA environments.

I am about to finish my Mgmt degree from Embry Riddle this summer and I am looking at a couple of different options.

My current planned career path is a post grad cert in Project Mgmt, then launch a consulting firm specializing in Metrology.

Anyone have any ideas on other possible ideas of things I should look at? or Avenues to take?

Thanks!

Terry
(email address deleted)

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TGroulx

Re: Looking fior Careerpath advice....

Jennifer,

I can not list my website?

Or is it just not the clickable version ?

Thanks

Terry

CarolX

Trusted Information Resource
Re: Looking for Careerpath advice....

Terry,

Jennifer has removed your email addy for your protection. The web is full of spiders that will crawl and scrap e-mail addy's from postings.

Re-post you email addy like this

terry at domain dot com

This way, only interested folks will take the time to send you a proper e-mail response.

T

TGroulx

Terry,

Jennifer has removed your email addy for your protection. The web is full of spiders that will crawl and scrap e-mail addy's from postings.

Re-post you email addy like this

terry at domain dot com

This way, only interested folks will take the time to send you a proper e-mail response.

Ah thanks, I did not have an email address listed that is why I am confused ;)

www dot terrygroulx dot com I have my career, education, and resume listed if anyone would like to take a look there :)

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin

My bad, I had deleted a web site by mistake. :bonk:

Thank you Carol, for showing a way for Terry to get around that!

T

TGroulx

My bad, I had deleted a web site by mistake. :bonk:

Thank you Carol, for showing a way for Terry to get around that!

I happens to the best of us, I am on the admin team for a BBS with 75k members. I was just confused if posting my own URL was spamming ;)

Top Bottom