Value Stream Mapping Tools - Seeking VSM tools (i.e. clipart, icons, symbols, etc)

wmarhel

Quite Involved in Discussions
Have some

Fatboy said:
Does anyone have any VSM tools (i.e. clipart, icons, symbols, etc) that they can share?
I have an MS Excel sheet with the icons you drag and drop, as well as some VISIO symbols I did. For some reason I can't access or post attachments from here at work, but I'll have them up this evening for you.

Wayne

wmarhel

See Attachments

The Visio Icons were done in 2003. If you are using an older version, I may icons for that as well, but I can't promise anything.

The Excel file is set at 25% view just so you can see where everything is located. Just copy and paste the icons on the bottom.

Hope that helps,

Wayne

Attachments

Greg B

wmarhel said:
The Visio Icons were done in 2003. If you are using an older version, I may icons for that as well, but I can't promise anything.

The Excel file is set at 25% view just so you can see where everything is located. Just copy and paste the icons on the bottom.

Hope that helps,

Wayne
Wayne,
Great tool set on the excel sheet. I will try and open the visio file at home as I have a different version and It may work there. You would have got along great with a guy from Canada called 'Wallace' (hopefully he will be around from time to time). He had some great charts and was looking for icons some time ago.

Fatboy

Inactive Registered Visitor
Wayne,

These look great! Thanks for your help. They will surely come in handy and save me lots of time. Happy holidays.

David :applause:

Douglas E. Purdy

wmarhel said:

Hope that helps,

Wayne
Wayne,

I tried extracting and opening the VISIO file with VISIO 2000 and have not been successful. What version of VISIO was the zip?

Doug

wmarhel

Douglas E. Purdy said:
Wayne,

I tried extracting and opening the VISIO file with VISIO 2000 and have not been successful. What version of VISIO was the zip?

Doug
The Visio Stencils were done in 2003.

Wayne

J

jericho

vsm

hi! im jericho, currently a BS Industrial Engineering student of the University of the Philippines. Im doing an internship here at Wyeth Philippines and one of the tasks given to me is to develop a value stream map for our plant.

Im wondering if anyone could help me out on how to do VSM.

Thanks/