vBulletin to Xenforo Import Problem Reports 28180928

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Staff member
Admin
Thank You for the feedback, @John Broomfield - I have to admit I very much miss some vBulletin functions, and it was like an old t-shirt - Comfortable for me. It's a bear doing all the settings and testing in this software, but I admit I do really like the functionality and it has a lot of stuff vBulletin didn't - So, the $$$ and the work involved aside, I'm glad I finally "pulled the trigger" and did it. Still much work for me to do, though.

Again, Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Staff member
Admin
@Sidney Vianna has reported that in the post editor, superscript and subscript fonts do not work (using BB Code) - I don't see it in the BB Code list - BB codes - And they're not in the Options Ribbon.

I did try this: Editor & BB Code Manager - But it appeared to be causing some problems so I disabled it. I'll try it again soon and see if I can figure out what the problem is. It's a pretty powerful add-on so it's not easy for me to troubleshoot. I really do love what it does, though. The latest discussion: Editor & BB Code Manager in case anyone is interested. :sleep:

Post in thread 'Excel Calibration Database .xls file' by Marc has been reported by Pliers. Reason given:
Link is not working

The Elsmar Cove forum has been migrated to Xenforo software. It is now located at The Elsmar Cove Discussion Forum - Please update your bookmark(s). See you there!

also cannot find the database referenced in this Thread
Content being reported:
Re: Excel Calibration Database attached

These are the only two we have here, I think:

Calibration Databases

You might want to read through these threads:

Calibration Database Discussion Threads

All Calibration Database Discussion Threads

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Marc Thoughts about the vBulletin to Xenforo Software Migration - 2 October 2018 Forum News and General Information 4
Marc Your opinion on upgrading to Xenforo 2.2 Elsmar Cove Forum Suggestions, Complaints, Problems and Bug Reports 5
Marc Filtering Basics - Elsmar's Xenforo software - 19 Novembeer 2018 Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 0
Marc Complaints - How to Complain (Xenforo Software October 2018) Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 0
Marc Conversations - What are they in Xenforo Software? Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 5
Sidney Vianna Accessing the Xenforo version of Elsmar via a smartphone Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 8
Marc Elsmar Xenforo Software Instructions #2 - 9/2018 Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 0
Marc Elsmar Xenforo Software Instructions #1 - 9/2018 Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 0
Marc 23 September 2018 - Some Basics - Xenforo Software Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 1
P Brexit Germany - Import Medical Device For Clinical Study EU Medical Device Regulations 0
Q Best country to import medical devices into Europe Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 0
A Import a MD Class IIa in the EU from China EU Medical Device Regulations 11
T Brexit Transition Arrangements & Import into the EU EU Medical Device Regulations 3
J Does Pakistan Medical Device Import License allows parallel import? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
Q ISO 14001:2015 accredited but import most product - CB Raised minor NC on Life Cycle Perspective ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 2
M Informational Commission Regulation (EU) 2019/319 of 6 February 2019 amending previous regulations as regards health certification at import into the Union concerni Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
JoshuaFroud Import of X-Ray emitting device into Chile Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
Ajit Basrur Any recommended courses to FDA and CBP Import Process? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
A Brazil - Import Medical Device Spare Parts - Without license Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 5
H How to Import Medical Devices into the United States 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
W Connecting IndySoft MET/CAL Import Module to a Fluke MET/TEAM Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 1
J Lebanon Import Requirements Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
J US import requirements for bench testing without 510k Other US Medical Device Regulations 3
M Implications of an import detention Other US Medical Device Regulations 3
S Import of Medical Equipment into Cambodia Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
A Singapore - Requirements for Import of Medical Devices for Clinical Trial Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
pittmatj ANVISA Import Permit for Brazilian Customs Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
J Import of an Investigational Device from a Contract Manufacturer 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 9
G PPAP - Stock Fasteners - Import APQP and PPAP 7
P Import-Export of Medical Device components into the US 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 24
bio_subbu India CDSCO issues FAQ on Registration & Import of Medical Devices in India Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
AnaMariaVR2 FDA Puts Japanese Manufacturer on Import Alert after Disastrous Inspection US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
Proud Liberal Is there a way to import Column Descriptions in Minitab? Using Minitab Software 4
M FSMA Regulations and Santa's Import Operation Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 4
bio_subbu CDSCO Issues final guidance documents on Registration & Import of Medical Devices Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
J SFDA Labeling Requirements prior to import to any Chinese territory China Medical Device Regulations 2
N Europe import Regulations? Customers are requesting us to sign OEM/ODM Agreements EU Medical Device Regulations 7
N Export & Import of Unapproved Device in USA for Service Purpose Only 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
S Import Requirements for Pill Cutter in India Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 3
G Transfer of Import Licenses - Medical Device Regulations in South Africa Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 5
L Do I need to have an Authorized Indian Agent to import Medical Devices into India? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
T How to renew a certificate (Form 41) and an Import License (Form 10) in India? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
P Import and Border Control of Medical Devices in various countries Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
bio_subbu CDSCO issues Guidance Document for Import & Registration of APIs, and Formulations Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 0
S Animal Origin and Human Origin Products Import Requirements Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 7
G New FDA Import Codes "Affirmations of Compliance" 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 3
J Does ITAR regulate the import of Raw Materials used in Machining AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
Y Certificate of Exportability (Section 802) - Import for Export Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 1
G Import to Export through a Distributor - Class II Medical Device 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
K Medical Device Import/Export Translation Requirements for each country EU Medical Device Regulations 25