vBulletin to Xenforo Import Problem Reports 28180928

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
...but save it, so that when you return to that thread, whatever you typed and decided not to post is sitting there in the edit window...
Use this option:

Delete a Draft 1.jpg

Then leave the page and go somewhere else - Or Refresh the page in your browser.

I promise you - A Draft will not haunt you forever and forever...:eek:

Last edited:
Elsmar Forum Sponsor

JoshuaFroud

Involved In Discussions
When editing signatures they now appear to be limited to 50 characters. This does not allow for much to be included.

Signatures that already exist above this limit seem to still be working fine until they are edited.

Is this an intentional change?

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
When editing signatures they now appear to be limited to 50 characters. This does not allow for much to be included.
There are lots of settings. I don't remember how many the old vBulletin was set for. It's just a setting. How many characters would you suggest? I think it's currently 50 characters and 3 lines.

JoshuaFroud

Involved In Discussions
There are lots of settings. I don't remember how many the old vBulletin was set for. It's just a setting. How many characters would you suggest? I think it's currently 50 characters and 3 lines.

I understand not wanting to have an essay in signatures in the spirit of keeping the forum clean, however, I think it may be set to 50 characters over three lines rather than 50 characters per line (if that was the intention). I tried copying and pasting your current signature as if new and had it error out (see attached). I would say maybe 150-250 Characters would be plenty for almost everyone. I think your current signature is around ~230.

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Marc Thoughts about the vBulletin to Xenforo Software Migration - 2 October 2018 Forum News and General Information 4
Marc Filtering Basics - Elsmar's Xenforo software - 19 Novembeer 2018 Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 0
Marc Complaints - How to Complain (Xenforo Software October 2018) Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 0
Marc Conversations - What are they in Xenforo Software? Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 5
Sidney Vianna Accessing the Xenforo version of Elsmar via a smartphone Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 8
Marc Elsmar Xenforo Software Instructions #2 - 9/2018 Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 0
Marc Elsmar Xenforo Software Instructions #1 - 9/2018 Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 0
Marc 23 September 2018 - Some Basics - Xenforo Software Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 1
Q ISO 14001:2015 accredited but import most product - CB Raised minor NC on Life Cycle Perspective ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 2
M Informational Commission Regulation (EU) 2019/319 of 6 February 2019 amending previous regulations as regards health certification at import into the Union concerni Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
JoshuaFroud Import of X-Ray emitting device into Chile Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
Ajit Basrur Any recommended courses to FDA and CBP Import Process? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
A Brazil - Import Medical Device Spare Parts - Without license Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 5
H How to Import Medical Devices into the United States 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
W Connecting IndySoft MET/CAL Import Module to a Fluke MET/TEAM Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 1
J Lebanon Import Requirements Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
J US import requirements for bench testing without 510k Other US Medical Device Regulations 3
M Implications of an import detention Other US Medical Device Regulations 3
S Import of Medical Equipment into Cambodia Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
A Singapore - Requirements for Import of Medical Devices for Clinical Trial Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
pittmatj ANVISA Import Permit for Brazilian Customs Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
J Import of an Investigational Device from a Contract Manufacturer 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 9
G PPAP - Stock Fasteners - Import APQP and PPAP 7
P Import-Export of Medical Device components into the US 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 24
bio_subbu India CDSCO issues FAQ on Registration & Import of Medical Devices in India Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
AnaMariaVR2 FDA Puts Japanese Manufacturer on Import Alert after Disastrous Inspection US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
Proud Liberal Is there a way to import Column Descriptions in Minitab? Using Minitab Software 4
M FSMA Regulations and Santa's Import Operation Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 4
bio_subbu CDSCO Issues final guidance documents on Registration & Import of Medical Devices Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
J SFDA Labeling Requirements prior to import to any Chinese territory China Medical Device Regulations 2
N Europe import Regulations? Customers are requesting us to sign OEM/ODM Agreements EU Medical Device Regulations 7
N Export & Import of Unapproved Device in USA for Service Purpose Only 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
S Import Requirements for Pill Cutter in India Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 3
G Transfer of Import Licenses - Medical Device Regulations in South Africa Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 5
L Do I need to have an Authorized Indian Agent to import Medical Devices into India? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
T How to renew a certificate (Form 41) and an Import License (Form 10) in India? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
P Import and Border Control of Medical Devices in various countries Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
bio_subbu CDSCO issues Guidance Document for Import & Registration of APIs, and Formulations Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 0
S Animal Origin and Human Origin Products Import Requirements Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 7
G New FDA Import Codes "Affirmations of Compliance" 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 3
J Does ITAR regulate the import of Raw Materials used in Machining AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 3
Y Certificate of Exportability (Section 802) - Import for Export Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 1
G Import to Export through a Distributor - Class II Medical Device 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
K Medical Device Import/Export Translation Requirements for each country EU Medical Device Regulations 25
P Import of medical devices to Brazil without registration possible ? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 5
E Starting to write a Quality System Manual - Import/export medical devices - Need help ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
W GM to Import More Cars, UAW Angry World News 0
A Import Data Integrity Software Quality Assurance 2
5 CAR (Corrective Action Report) for low-buck import Nonconformance and Corrective Action 7
K Seeking sample quality objective(s) for IMPEX (Import / Export) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3