vBulletin to Xenforo Import Problem Reports 28180928

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Thank You for the feedback, @John Broomfield - I have to admit I very much miss some vBulletin functions, and it was like an old t-shirt - Comfortable for me. It's a bear doing all the settings and testing in this software, but I admit I do really like the functionality and it has a lot of stuff vBulletin didn't - So, the $$$ and the work involved aside, I'm glad I finally "pulled the trigger" and did it. Still much work for me to do, though.

Again, Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
@Sidney Vianna has reported that in the post editor, superscript and subscript fonts do not work (using BB Code) - I don't see it in the BB Code list - BB codes - And they're not in the Options Ribbon.

I did try this: Editor & BB Code Manager - But it appeared to be causing some problems so I disabled it. I'll try it again soon and see if I can figure out what the problem is. It's a pretty powerful add-on so it's not easy for me to troubleshoot. I really do love what it does, though. The latest discussion: Editor & BB Code Manager in case anyone is interested. :sleep:

Pliers

Registered
Post in thread 'Excel Calibration Database .xls file' by Marc has been reported by Pliers. Reason given:
Link is not working

The Elsmar Cove forum has been migrated to Xenforo software. It is now located at The Elsmar Cove Discussion Forum - Please update your bookmark(s). See you there!

also cannot find the database referenced in this Thread

Content being reported:
Re: Excel Calibration Database attached

These are the only two we have here, I think:

Calibration Databases

You might want to read through these threads:

Calibration Database Discussion Threads

All Calibration Database Discussion Threads

AndyN

Moved On
I have tried to use the "quote" function or highlight a post (as I do over at QFO) and nothing happens.

Top Bottom