VDA 6.3 - 2010 (newest) advanced excel form

malkovics

Starting to get Involved
Hello All,

I had a little bit time on holiday so I prepared the excel VDA 6.3 audit report (similar earlier for previous version of VDA and FORMELQ) and which is more than user friendly compared with the original one what I have hated because the filling out was always complicated than previos one.
New features what I input:
- automatic grading
- automatic improvement plan (summarized the open point list)
- summary coversheet for improvement plan

Much more usable for me and hopefully for You as well.
If You are interested in please reply and send for trial. Only what I want to share your experience with me during the using.

Thank you very much
Imre Malkovics

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Thanks for sharing the file.

I hope those of you who download it and try it give your feedback to malkovics.

M

manueles

Please find attached the audit report as well.
If you have any question please let me know.

regards
malkovics
Hi Imre,

Thanks a lot for sharing this file, it's a great help for me that I'm going to use it again. I'm familiar with the 1st edition (1998) requirements, but not with the 2010 version. If it's not to much trouble, would You please assit me with these questions?

- When do we need to use the Potential Analysis Report; assessment of Quality capabilities?
- The risk analysis need to be managed using the ISO 31000 approach or there is another methodology/technique to be used?
- About the Questionaire, the answers You entered in the assessment remarks are typo excersises or are they in a European Regional Lenguage ?
- In the assessment matrix the resukts You entered are in fix manner, I can't modify them to assess how the results change and how are they looking, DO You know why this is happen and can I fix it?

It will be highly appreciate it if You answer me these questions . Thanks again for sharing Your knowledge and experience. Have a great week!!

Saludos

Luis Manuel

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Gap Analysis for VDA 6.3:2010 and ISO/TS16949:2009 VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 5
antoine.dias VDA 6.3 - Process Audit - New version now available - September 2010 VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 16
R VDA 6.3 & 6.4 - New 2010 versions to be released VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 15
B EMPB (Erstmusterprufbericht) VDA form confusion + PSW VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 2
Richard Regalado Automotive News TISAX - VDA ISA (information security assessment) VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 5
J Which OEM or customers are now requiring the new AIAG/VDA FMEA format? FMEA and Control Plans 0
M Any way to execute VDA 6.3 audit remotely? VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 2
sutie How to understand VDA 6.3 2016 P4.1 VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 6
C AIAG/VDA FMEA - Is the new better? FMEA and Control Plans 0
P VDA AIAG FMEA - Slides for Quality Audience FMEA and Control Plans 4
M Is there any pre-defined Control plan format/template acc. VDA? VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 0
B AIAG/VDA’s FMEA Manual Is a Major Advance (my take on this subject) FMEA and Control Plans 2
B AIAG-VDA FMEA - When the new format will be required FMEA and Control Plans 5
Q VDA 6.3 questions vs IATF 16949 clauses VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 0
M How to complete structure Analysis and Function analysis sections' columns of AIAG-VDA DFMEA form FMEA and Control Plans 0
B VDA 6.3 Qualification as Process Auditor training course and exam VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 0
C FMEA Process assessment In the Draft for the AIAG/VDA FMEA Manual is gone FMEA and Control Plans 0
M MANUAL FMEA VDA VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 1
S Yellow print VDA 4 VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 0
D Where (in US) can I get the VDA Auditor Edition book? VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 3
K AIAG/VDA FMEA & Process Control Plans FMEA and Control Plans 0
D FMEA-MSR in the AIAG-VDA Aligned Handbook - What is it? FMEA and Control Plans 4
J Customer VDA Audit - We must provide refresher training? VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 4
bobdoering AIAG VDA FMEA Handbook - 2019 - something familiar about this.... FMEA and Control Plans 37
J Supplier choice limitation - Many of them dont have PSCR, VDA or even ISO 9001 VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 0
L VDA 1 Documented Information and Retention (new revision 4, August 2018) VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 0
S New to the automotive business and VDA VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 5
Q VDA 6.3 Process Auditor Card VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 1
Q GAP Analysis between IATF 16949 and VDA 6.3 wanted VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 3
C VDA Vol.4 - Evaluation of an FMEA FMEA and Control Plans 0
D VDA 6.4 Audit checklist - Production tool suppliers VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 1
J VDA audit, control plan - My hair is almost gone now VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 5
R Information on the roll out of the new harmonized DRAFT FMEA AIAG/VDA manual IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
G Options for failing a VDA POTENTIAL audit VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 2
S VDA 5 Variables Data GR&R Spreadsheet wanted Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 3
pinar77 VDA 6.3 - How can I build the process NTF? VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 2
D VDA Trigger Matrix in the VDA 6.2 Manual - Interpretation and Use VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 3
T PPAP differences between TS16949 and VDA APQP and PPAP 1
Q VDA 6.3 Certified Auditor Training in the United States VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 1
K VDA 2 Requirements of Tests for PPA VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 2
xfngrs What are the VDA equivalents to AIAG manuals? VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 1
O VDA 6.3 Process Audit Template wanted VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 5
Moncia Tall Manufacturer - VDA Audit - Which parts of the audit apply to us? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
P New Yellow Print VDA 6.3 (2016) VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 10
A VDA 4 and PFMEA - What's main difference? VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 0
G PPAP 4th edition or VDA - VW Requirements APQP and PPAP 2
B How to perform a MSA - GRR (Gage R&R) A&R/ANOVA Vs GUM/VDA Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 1
G VDA 6.3 Automotive Audit with detailed questions Audit Questionnaire Process Audits and Layered Process Audits 8
T VDA note 3 VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 4
I Where to find VDA 6.3 Robust Production Process (rpp) PDF file ? VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 1