VDA 6.3 vs. QS-9000 vs. TS 16949 Content Comparison

J

jlammers

Re: VDA 6.3 vs. QS9000 vs. TS16949 detailed content comparison

Hi,
Does VDA 6.3 only refer to the process audit portion or the whole standard. Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated and if there is a comparision between TS 16949 and VDA 63 I would really appreciate knowing where I could get it.

myrdal42

Registered

I do have the German VDA6.3 Fragenbogen, but I am now looking for the translated version of that similar but then probably called VDA6.3 Questionnaire. Is there maybe someone who could help me with a proper translated version? Many thanks in advance.

Kales Veggie

People: The Vital Few

I do have the German VDA6.3 Fragenbogen, but I am now looking for the translated version of that similar but then probably called VDA6.3 Questionnaire. Is there maybe someone who could help me with a proper translated version? Many thanks in advance.

You can buy an English version (hard copy or download) from the VDA website.

The material is copyrighted.

Several companies (including one of my clients) have used the 6.3 to build their own process audit and have it readily available on their site.

S

Star18

hello everybody,
Someone can help to find formulas for capability indicators used with the VDA standard? It seems that there is no a big gap between the VDA and the QS9000?
Many thanks in advance.:bigwave:

myrdal42

Registered

Been apparently not to clear in my post: I am looking for the English Excel version VDA6.3 questionnaire. Like said I have a German version which is based upon the questionnaire as used by VW. Apologies for the confusion.

Kales Veggie

People: The Vital Few

hello everybody,
Someone can help to find formulas for capability indicators used with the VDA standard? It seems that there is no a big gap between the VDA and the QS9000?
Many thanks in advance.:bigwave:

The formulas for VDA are in band 4 of VDA 6 (I currently do not have a copy of this "Band").

There is no big gap between VDA band 4 and AIAG SPC manual (QS9000 is an obsolete standard).

S

Star18

Hi,
Thanks everybody for your replies. The thing is that I'm trying to find formulas used for features that follow another law than the normal one but unfornaltely I couldn't find them even in the QS9000 standard. So it will be kinf from you if you can communicate them. Many thanks in advance.

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin

See File search elsmar

R

ranvir.jaryal

I hope this will help.........

Ranvir

Attachments

• ComparisonISO9001;QS;TS.pdf
    225.1 KB · Views: 445
  • standard comparison matrix).xls
    164 KB · Views: 554
R

ranvir.jaryal

Hi myrdal42

Please check attached file.

Been apparently not to clear in my post: I am looking for the English Excel version VDA6.3 questionnaire. Like said I have a German version which is based upon the questionnaire as used by VW. Apologies for the confusion

Ranvir

Attachments

• VDA6.3 Procss Questionaire.xls
    229.5 KB · Views: 924
Top Bottom