Very short jokes?

J

jameswhite

Checkout This one also.

A man hasn't been feeling well, so he goes to his doctor for a complete check-up. Afterward, the doctor comes out with the results. "I'm afraid I have some very bad news," the doctor says. "You're dying, and you don't have much time left." "Oh, that's terrible!" says the man. "How long have I got?" "Ten," the doctor says sadly. "Ten?" the man asks. "Ten what? Months? Weeks? What?!" The doctor interrupts, "Nine..." :D

Ninja

Looking for Reality
Trusted Information Resource
Werner Heisenberg is stopped for speeding.

The traffic cop goes up to the car window and says "Excuse me, sir, do you know how fast you were going back there?", to which Heisenberg replies "Yes" and disappears

Ren? Descartes walks into a bar and the bartender asks him, "You want a beer?"

Descartes says, "I think not."

:magic:POOF! :magic:

G

guruprasadb

A sick man goes to the doctor after some tests have been run and the doctor comes in and asks, ?Well, would you like to know the good news or the bad news first??. ?The good news,? the man says. The doctor says, ?Well, you?re about to have a disease named after you

G

guruprasadb

This eighty-year old guy goes to the doctor for his annual checkup. The doctor says everything looks fine and then says, ?What about your mental and spiritual state? Do you feel well?? And the man says, ?Oh its great! I?m very in touch with God. When I go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, the light turns on for me and when I leave the bathroom, it turns off!?
The doctor thinks this is strange and later calls up the man?s wife. He tells her what her husband said and she goes, ?Damnit! George?s been peeing in the fridge again

R

Ron Boumans

This really happened last weekend:
It had snowed and my wife was feeding the birds.
She: 'Those small birds can loose up to 20% of their body weight in one night!'
Me: 'You sound jealous'

LRE67

Involved In Discussions
What do you get when a person is a dyslexic agnostic?.......
A person who doesn"t really believe there is a dog.:lmao:

Top Bottom