Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo Especially for content not in the forum
Such as files in the Cove "Members" Directory

Volkswagen AG (VW) Deviation Approval Request Form Format

A

Alexandru

Hi everybody,

Could anyone post an attachment regarding the Volkswagen AG Deviation Approval Request Form, please?

I tried to find it on the VW portal, but no luck (especially 'cause they've changed the inside look in Nov-11)

:thanks: in advance, BR, Dan

A

Alexandru

Thank you, I already saw those 2 ones, before posting the thread; I was wondering if there's a special VW form; just thought that if I'm gonna ask my OEM customer for a deviation, I should submit via his special form.

BR, Dan

C

Chance

Thank you, I already saw those 2 ones, before posting the thread; I was wondering if there's a special VW form; just thought that if I'm gonna ask my OEM customer for a deviation, I should submit via his special form.

BR, Dan
I see...I hope someone can help you. Just be patient, somebody will help you here...:)

P

Pit321

Hi Alexandru,

VW doesn't have any 'special' deviation form. The forms are automaticly generated by their system and looks like *.txt file. Normally, when you want to submit some deviation you do it on your own form. It's not a problem to them (i.e for Wolfsburg).

Pit

Top Bottom