Voyager plant optimization

sharonmynhardt

Starting to get Involved
Who can share what they know about VPO standards? Voyager plant optimization. Thanks
Would appreciate any reading material, forms or the standards. Anything. I am very interested in the VPO standard. I am very familiar with IATF16949, ISO9001, ISO14001 and NOSA standards.

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Unless I'm mistaken, my Google searching seems to indicate that Voyager Plant Optimization is associated with only Anheuser Busch InBev and perhaps other breweries. I didn't find anything such as a written standard.

sharonmynhardt

Starting to get Involved
Unless I'm mistaken, my Google searching seems to indicate that Voyager Plant Optimization is associated with only Anheuser Busch InBev and perhaps other breweries. I didn't find anything such as a written standard.

Thank you for your reply Jim. You are correct! Do you perhaps have any documentation etc for VOP? I would like to familiarise myself with VOP for interest sake. I love quality and always want to learn more. Have a lovely day.

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Thank you for your reply Jim. You are correct! Do you perhaps have any documentation etc for VOP? I would like to familiarise myself with VOP for interest sake. I love quality and always want to learn more. Have a lovely day.
Sorry, I have nothing, nor does the web, apparently.

Top Bottom