Want to buy Pinhole Diaphragm(S) per ASTM E1165-04 - Found it!

S

Sorin

I am in Canada/Quebec.

Looking for 2 pinhole diaphragms for focal spots of 1 mm and 3 mm.

Material: tungsten or tungsten carbide (or whatever is cheaper from the list in the standard (although I don't think the gold/platinum is cheaper).

Please let me know and thank you in advance...

NB Did I mention that I need them like yesterday? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Stijloor

Staff member
Super Moderator
Re: Want to buy Pinhole Diaphragm(S) per ASTM E1165-04

I am in Canada/Quebec.

Looking for 2 pinhole diaphragms for focal spots of 1 mm and 3 mm.

Material: tungsten or tungsten carbide (or whatever is cheaper from the list in the standard (although I don't think the gold/platinum is cheaper).

Please let me know and thank you in advance...

NB Did I mention that I need them like yesterday? :D
Can someone help?

Thank you!

Stijloor.

I had to Google the doc number:

ASTM E1165 - 04(2010) Standard Test Method for Measurement of Focal Spots of Industrial X-Ray Tubes by Pinhole Imaging

Wow, it's been awhile since we've been totally stumped. :eek:

S

Sorin

Found it through Fluke Bio Medical. They directed me to a regional distributor.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Who needs a MDEL? How to buy and sell medical devices on my own Canada Medical Device Regulations 14
T Was Just told we could ONLY buy material for AS9100 customers if the DISTRIBUTION house is AS9100 / AS9120 AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 2
G DFMEA buy-in strategies for Design Engineers APQP and PPAP 22
Q Buy American Act - COTS confusion Manufacturing and Related Processes 7
Marc Buy-Sell Forum Cleaned Up - 20181029 Buy, Sell or Trade - NO Commercial Advertisements 0
G Where to buy Medical Grade Transformer IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 12
P How to have employees buy-in of quality procedures. Best practices? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
H AS9100D Cert question - Small machine shop - Where can I buy a certificate? AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 6
V IATF 16949 - Buy PDF copy IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 11
C Where to buy the latest MHLW, Canada MDR, Brazil medical device regulations Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
Marc Where do you buy your ISO and other various standards? Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 3
Fender1 Operator process buy-in - how to get it? Manufacturing and Related Processes 6
E Where can I buy ISO-15223-1 CD with graphic symbols? Other Medical Device Related Standards 13
I Where to buy ISO 10001, 10002, 10003 & 10004 (latest) Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 3
J Where to buy English translation of Chinese Standard GB/T 14233 China Medical Device Regulations 5
M Terms "Customer-directed sources" and "Directed-Buy" IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
B Where can I buy the ISO 9001:2015 Standard in pdf? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
D TS16949 requirements for for Directed Buy Customers IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
Sean Kelley Gage Block Verification or buy a new set (cost aspect) General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
M Where to buy ISO 3951-1 and ISO 3951-2 standard copy Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 1
M Where to buy AIAG Manuals ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 2
M Start New Machine Shop OR BUY Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning (BCRP) 9
D Where to buy "canned" Medical Device QMS Procedures and Documents IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 12
C Implementing ISO 9001 - Getting whole team buy-in? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 25
M Where to buy various VDA Sandards VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 1
Douglas E. Purdy Where to buy Little Red Arrow Stickers Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 11
P When do parts have to be released? When we accept order, buy from CM or when we ship? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
D First Part Buy Off for Machining Programs Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
D Where to buy IEC60601-1 Symbols IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 8
somashekar BAA (Buy American Act) and the future of Asian Economy Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning (BCRP) 15
N Wanna Buy a Parrot? (joke) Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 6
S Which Manual Vision System to Buy Manufacturing and Related Processes 5
N Government Help to Clean Up Credit to Buy A House? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 24
P Where to buy ISO 13485:2012 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 10
E Where to Buy IEC 62304 Software Life Cycle IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 7
P Which Medical Device Standards to Buy IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 9
S IEC 60601-1 3rd Gap analysis template TO BUY - Does anyone know where? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
J Where to buy standards such as IEC 62366:2007 Other Medical Device Related Standards 2
S Where to buy EN9130? AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 6
Colin Which Tablet PC to buy? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 74
D Design History File (DHF) - Buy-For-Resell Products 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 7
K Measurement Equipment with Electronic Data Collection - What type to buy? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
D Promoting Company Wide Quality Drive - Getting Employee Buy In Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 15
G ISO 14040/44 - Are these 2 seperate documents and where to buy? Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 2
K Where to buy ISO/IEC 17025:2005 ISO 17025 related Discussions 4
Z Which CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine) to buy? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
J Need to Train Management for Management buy-in for the QMS Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 6
A Where can I buy EN ISO 14971:2009 (Medical Device Risk Management)? ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 11
D Where to buy Cheap Plastic Bins for use as Inspection Tubs Manufacturing and Related Processes 6
T Buy a new or used car? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 51