Want to meet someone from big 3 in the supplier develop field to learn from

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Language issue. I'm not sure what the entire question is. Can you rephrase it please?

Y

yapijingo - 2008

sorry

I want know some guy is from GM.FORD and so on big motor company . I want learning some supplier management knowledge from them.
:eek:

Joe Cruse

Mopar or No Car

Coury Ferguson

Moderator here to help
Staff member
Super Moderator
yapijingo said:
I want know some guy is from GM.FORD and so on big motor company . I want learning some supplier management knowledge from them.
:eek:

Are you asking if there is someone in the Cove that is a Supplier Quality Engineer for GM and Ford, and would like to get some advise from?

I still might be a little unclear as to your question.

Coury Ferguson

Y

yapijingo - 2008

tks

Coury Ferguson said:
Are you asking if there is someone in the Cove that is a Supplier Quality Engineer for GM and Ford, and would like to get some advise from?

I still might be a little unclear as to your question.

Coury Ferguson
yes ,you are right , sorry some language problem let you have some difficults understand me .

Y

yapijingo - 2008

tks

Joe Cruse said:
If you are a supplier to them, check out the Supplier websites for each of these companies. I do not have any experience with any company other than GM. They have a big web site for their suppliers, with lots of training material in it. It is only available in a few languages, but there may be portals available for chinese suppliers. Here is GM's site:

https://www.gmsupplypower.com/apps/r4psanon/portal/dt?action=content&provider=HomePageContainer
We are big automotive parts manufacture supplier , But my current job have few relatetion with GM. So I can not to this web. But I want know more about GM ,Ford and so on .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B What is the implication for someone who does not meet the 70% pass mark for QMS-Lead. Professional Certifications and Degrees 2
F What to do when you don't meet the 1:10 ratio Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 3
Sidney Vianna 40 miles per gallon...on an airplane?!?! 65,000 ft altitude....with a propeller? Meet the Celera 500L Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
M Informational Team-NB published a press release regarding the capacities of notified bodies to meet the sector needs Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational MDDI - It’s Time to Meet the Users of Medical Devices Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
W AS9120B - How to meet clause 7 Support that covers 7.1., 7.1.1, 7.1.2, & 7.1.3? AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 10
C Must your reference standard provider be ISO17034 certified to meet your testing lab's ISO 17025 certification requirements? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 2
P REACH - A few of the hundreds components in my product no longer meet requirement REACH and RoHS Conversations 2
Wes Bucey International Manufacturing Technology Show - 10 September 2018 - Chicago (meet up?) Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 6
BradM Where knowledge and industry meet... Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 10
M Is referenced content sufficient to meet record content requirements? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4
P Label Translations - Translation procedure to meet the requirements of MEDDEV 2.5/5 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
M Forced NOT to meet End Customer Expectations - Corrupt Third World Country ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
B Finding a Fixture Design Course to meet Customer Requirements General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
B Risk Requirements to meet the explicit Risk Based Approach of ISO 13485:2016 Examples ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 21
alonFAI SMT machine specifications and performance meet the requirements for our production Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
M Finding parts to meet ISO 15001 (Anaesthetic and respiratory equipment) EU Medical Device Regulations 8
G Quality Policy... Meet Requirements? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
S AS9100 Foreword: Meet or Exceed customer & applicable statutory and regulatory req... AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 7
S What are the differences between Traditional 510(k) and a PMA to meet 21 CFR 814.20 ? Other US Medical Device Regulations 3
D Are we doing enough to meet Identification and Traceability 7.5.3 Requirements? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
AnaMariaVR2 DIY Fixes Don't Meet CGMP: FDA Slams Manufacturer for Fixes Involving Tape, Rubber Ba Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 0
I Recording of In Process Data to Meet FDA QSR 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
AshleyE Calibration system must meet ISO 10012, ISO 17025 or ANSI/NCSL Z540? ISO 17025 related Discussions 38
T How to meet the requirements of Environmental Conditions in a Laboratory General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 11
B Selecting components to meet UL 60601-1 IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 7
R Does long-term body worn medical monitoring device need to meet IEC 60601-1-11? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 4
Q How to meet Responsibility and Authority (Clause 5.5.1) Requirements ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
Marc Business These Days - Maker's Mark waters down bourbon to meet demand Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 11
S Verify Software System Testing: Verify that results meet the Pass/Fail Criteria IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 1
Y Can't meet PEAR goals because of Corporate MGMT... Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 10
R Does dental unit need to meet the requirements of clause 14 (PEMS)? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 3
B Bill of Material Content to meet Purchasing Requirements Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
K Weight Calibration to meet the Z17025 Standard ISO 17025 related Discussions 1
A Instructions for Use - Best Practice to meet all International Regulations ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
N RS485 stand to meet the EFT (Electrical Fast Transients) test according to IEC 60601 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
GStough Human Capital: How to Meet Requirements of 7.6 (Monitoring/Measuring Equipment)? Service Industry Specific Topics 10
R Is any part of earthed (grounded) enclosure required to meet, say, 25A/0.1ohm? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 18
B Issue CAR (Corrective Action Request) When KPI Fails to meet Goal Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 8
Q How to meet Clause 7.1.2 Acceptance Criteria in ISO TS 16949 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
D How to meet AS9100 Electronic Signature Requirements AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 5
T Quality Compliance Software to meet ISO 13485 QMS and 21 CFR 820 Requirements Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 3
R ISO 10012, ANSI/NCSL Z540, ISO 17025 reference meet ISO 9001 7.4.2 (a) intent? ISO 17025 related Discussions 13
J Continuous Improvement SOP - How to demonstrate we meet TS 16949 Clause 8.5.1 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 12
M What other standards meet AMS 6415? Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 1
D Calibration Traceability meet AS9100C Requirement? AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 3
Q Potential Field Failure as Mgmt Review Input for TS16949: How to meet the clause? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
S Does all work in a shop need to meet AS9100 standards in order to be certified? AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 12
K 6 Mandatory procedures of ISO 9001 to meet ISO 22000 Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 1
R Does being traceable to NIST meet the requirements of ISO standards? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 16