Want to mix it up in political and similar discussions?

Hershal

Metrologist-Auditor
Staff member
Super Moderator
Check out some of the social groups!

No, just in the interaction here you cannot and SHOULD NOT do that, this is a professional forum.

But some of the groups like Eons and Myspace refer to external organizations where you CAN get in those discussions. Oh, and you can network with folks from here at the same time.

Now, is that cool or what?

arios

Your Mexican Amigo
Hi Hershal

Thanks for bringing this up. At the "Mexican Curious" group we often Speak in Spanish but you should no have worries for us.

We only talk about quality, food, and soccer, lot of soccer. I will make sure we stay in the same tone.

Alberto

Marc

Captain Nice
Staff member
Admin
At the "Mexican Curious" group we often Speak in Spanish but you should no have worries for us.
I have thought about setting up 'language' forums in the past so that people who speak in different languages can communicate in their native language. But, I eventually dropped the idea (too many potential languages and such).

However, I do not see any problem with people conversing here in what ever language they want to.

And in 'social groups' you can talk about what ever you want. They are a 'side' function and don't affect the forums as a whole, or the 'main' forums, so what ever folks want to discuss is up to them. That's where the 'social' comes into play. The 'social groups' function is there so you can set up a group and talk about things that aren't related to the core focus of the forum.

As for me, I do not 'worry' about people communicating here in a language other than English, or what they're talking about in a social group.

Top Bottom