We passed our ISO9001 and ISO/TS16949:2002 renewal December 2005

P

pigeon

Just to inform you:

We passed our ISO9001 and ISO/TS16949:2002 renewal december 2005. A few weeks later, we also passed our AS/EN 9100 certification audit.
Thanks for the information shared!

Next step will be NADCAP for heat-treatment and NDT (Ultrasonic-testing).

Meanwhile of course, customers keep visiting us for audits. Last year we had 30 days of second or third party audits!

Although we have the ISO9001, ISO/TS16949:2002 and AS/EN 9100 certificates, I'm already aware that the number of customer audits will not decrease substantially.

:thanx:

T

tyker

Customer audits

Congratulations on your achievements so far.
You raise an interesting point about customer audits. In my organization we noticed a substantial drop in the number of visits frrom customers when we first registered to ISO 9000/QS-9000 a few years ago but this trend is reversing. I probably get one customer audit a month now and it's not down to bad service. The customers are happy, our customer complaints and on time delivery performance are at the best levels we've ever achieved. The customers involved tend to be aerospace rather than automotive.
Is something going on in that industry that I should know about and are others experiencing the same?

Top Bottom